Morocco April 2016

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
Simon_100

Re: Morocco April 2016

Post by Simon_100 »

Redmurty wrote:
The Spanish Biker wrote:How does the idea of Christmas in a non-Christian country strike you Al? Just think of it, no Christmas dinner, no Queen's speech, no "Oh, how do you do vicar?" and all that other b******s - I think that's going to be The Spanish Biker's annual holiday from now on! (thumbs)

Regs

Simon
FERK OFF your not all coming to my house :P

cheers Spud ;)
Oh don't be like that, after all we're going to be married in time for you to treat me to a Big Trip for my 60th in 2017 :whistle:

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

The Spanish Biker wrote:
Redmurty wrote:
The Spanish Biker wrote:How does the idea of Christmas in a non-Christian country strike you Al? Just think of it, no Christmas dinner, no Queen's speech, no "Oh, how do you do vicar?" and all that other b******s - I think that's going to be The Spanish Biker's annual holiday from now on! (thumbs)

Regs

Simon

cheers Spud ;)
Oh don't be like that, after all we're going to be married in time for you to treat me to a Big Trip for my 60th in 2017 :whistle:

Regs

Simon
Talking of which Mrs has laid the law down and said I can't go on my own, as I might hurt my little self :whistle:

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Redmurty wrote:
The Spanish Biker wrote:
Redmurty wrote:

Regs

Simon

cheers Spud ;)

Regs

Simon
Talking of which Mrs has laid the law down and said I can't go on my own, as I might hurt my little self :whistle:

cheers Spud ;)
OK so it's faggots* in Fez for our Xmas dinner. (thumbs)

Questions,

What's the best faggot bar in Fez? Don't answer that! :whistle:

Can you bring a pack of Mr Brains' Frozen Faggots through Moroccan customs? Don't even think of that! :whistle: :whistle:

WTF are faggots made of anyway? Don't, just don't ... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Regs

Simon
* with mushy peas and gravy of course (thumbs)
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Biker_Mike

Post by Biker_Mike »

The Spanish Biker wrote:
Redmurty wrote:
The Spanish Biker wrote:
Redmurty wrote:

Regs

Simon

cheers Spud ;)

Regs

Simon

cheers Spud ;)
OK so it's faggots* in Fez for our Xmas dinner. (thumbs)

Questions,

What's the best faggot bar in Fez? Don't answer that! :whistle:

Can you bring a pack of Mr Brains' Frozen Faggots through Moroccan customs? Don't even think of that! :whistle: :whistle:

WTF are faggots made of anyway? Don't, just don't ... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Regs

Simon
* with mushy peas and gravy of course (thumbs)
They are made with rainbows and unicorns with a side dash of cranberry juice

Return to “TRAVEL”