Gibralter, customs

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
Simon_100

Re: Gibralter, customs

Post by Simon_100 »

It's been said above - it all depends on the political situation: every time the RN dock a nuclear sub, which is against the established protocol, the Spanish go ape. and every time a Guardia Civil patrol boat roams into 'British' waters - the Spanish have a different idea of what these are - the Brits go ape.

No point either way - in sothern Spain you can get everything you would want in Saainsbury's anyway :evil:

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
mechanic

Post by mechanic »

Hi all many thanks for your replies, I think I get the picture, keep the visit to a short day and carefully secure the bike on the Spanish side. Shame as I've always wanted to call and tick the box, so to speak, cheers Nige.
moto al

Post by moto al »

mechanic wrote:Hi all many thanks for your replies, I think I get the picture, keep the visit to a short day and carefully secure the bike on the Spanish side. Shame as I've always wanted to call and tick the box, so to speak, cheers Nige.
sad to say it's only worth a day visit. A place from a bygone era. Al .and no looookin for tesco points.
moto al

Return to “TRAVEL”