is Morocco safe to ride now???

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
gbags

Re: is Morocco safe to ride now???

Post by gbags »

Not really 1-0 to Robson as he was driven out a few days ago.
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Nah, 2-1 to Tim, he caught Robson and Wild on the HUBB and banned them both.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
special one

Post by special one »

Rather than start a new thread, I was just wondering if Wales is ok to visit now? I've heard the sheep can be quite aggressive and they don't like tourists, is this true?

I'm planning a tour of there but I want some guarantee that I'll be safe, I won't compromise my safety for anyone.
Current bikes...

2003 KTM 950 adventure in silvery blue...

2013 KTM 450 exc-f in orange /white

2007 Scorpa SY250 trials in blue.
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

This is all just such a shame....this is ment to be a nice place for like minded people to hang out and chat.

Why do people feel the need to say abusive things about other people on here? What good does it do...what is the point?

Do people really like reading posts from one person to another slagging them off? Are we a bunch of school kids standing around shouting...fight fight!

Its ok to disagree with somebody on here about their views but it is not acceptable to fire personal abuse at anybody on here.

Tim know my views on all of this and what has happened.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
Wapping

Post by Wapping »

Mike101 wrote: Tim know my views on all of this and what has happened.
You can't leave us all dangling like that.

C'mon, spill your pearls.
robson

Post by robson »

Just really my last reply to this thread which turned out to be a mess thanks to mr. Cullis.
I don't like to be wrongly accused so I have to say being a software engineer looks to me mr. Cullis has little knowledge about internet technicalities. If I'd like to use a proxy server to pretend I am from different country he would not have a way to notice that, also he doesn't know that every time I restart the internet router the IP changes since most home users have dynamic IP addresses. This is just a side note, not important anymore, I will never visit horizon unlimited again but what bothers me mr. Cullis deleted legitimate and IMO important thread for all riders in this region which subject was "Should we be concerned after recent Tunisia attack?" I posted that just few days after that event in Tunisia. I wonder what hidden agenda may have this guy to bash any attempt to discuss security in Morocco. Also even if my questions you found to be stupid, believe me it's far better to ask "stupid questions" then do stupid things.

p.s.
BTW when I came back to riding after long break I was curious why motorcycle riders wave to each other on the road, now I know it has nothing to do with being polite or friendly. It's just a pose, like a leather jacket etc.
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

I will take some time tomorrow to sort throu this thread and delete all off topic posts.
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

Sorted, now let's stay on track.
-Ralph-

is Morocco safe to ride now???

Post by -Ralph- »

Of course he can notice if your using a proxy. An elite proxy, the proxy address will show as your source IP, so do a whois lookup and see what/who that IP is.

Anonymous proxy will identify as a proxy but hide the source IP (the one your router picks up via DHCP).

Transparent proxy you can see both source IP and proxy.

As for your comments on DHCP, it's not changing source IP's that's the issue, it's Robson and Wild both posting from the same source IP, namely a Polish proxy.

Technical Architect on Network, Compute, Storage and Security for the last 20 years.

Now to give you the benefit of the doubt it is possible two different HUBB users were posting through the same Polish proxy at the same time, but I find that unlikely personally.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Return to “TRAVEL”