Two bikes for sale in Bali

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
fairyplum

Two bikes for sale in Bali

Post by fairyplum »

Fancy a trip to Indonesia? We have bought two Yamahas here in Indonesia which we are riding down to end up in Bali on Nov 20th 2014. We wish to then sell them. They will be a bargain. Both bikes entirely legal with proper papers. One is a Bison Yamaha, 150cc, which has fancy exhaust etc! One is a Scorpio 225cc Yamaha. Going very well....competing with the best in Indonesia. Buy the bikes and take a trip the opposite way and end up in Medan. To see the fun read www.ninaplumbe.co.uk
picos mestizo

Re: Two bikes for sale in Bali

Post by picos mestizo »

From Brian-First Hiss-Yellow CCM 644...........memory jogger in case you can't place me.

Unfortunately not even a sniff @ the bikes but good luck with them anyway.

Hello Nina & great to hear from you again & your exploits from the website.
The jacket's still holding out, I still use mine for trail riding. Shame they don't make them anymore. Wishing you all the best for the future.

For those who don't know Nina, she is the most compact & tidiest rider I've ever seen on a motorcycle which no man could emulate (just haven't the posture). And she's also the most adventurous person I've ever met.
Have a look @ her website you'll be green with envy (thumbs)
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Great to hear from you Nina!
I frequently drop in on your web site to see what you're up to - loved the Africa write-up :)

Anyhow, you've been on my mind just lately & I'll drop you a PM to explain why.

Sadly, I'm not in a position to visit Indonesia to buy those bikes but I know 2 ladies who may consider it.... will drop them a note (thumbs)
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
fairyplum

Post by fairyplum »

We have now sold the two Yamahas! Arrived in Lombok and started asking. We are actually finishing our trip in Bali but we thought it worth an ask. Result is they are sold. Feel bereft. We were fond of the two bikes. It has cost us about £300 each for the transport to ride for 6 weeks through Indonesia. Difference between buying and selling price.
Willandkate

Post by Willandkate »

Nice work nina! X
Our biggest ride - Australia to England

www.wollongongtowoolwich.co.uk

Return to “TRAVEL”