Oh bugger

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
Redmurty

Re: Oh bugger

Post by Redmurty »

Filled up the bike yesterday put wallet away in my pocket jumped on bike and off I went, short distance down the road I had a sudden thought did I fasten the pocket properly, hand onto pocket just in time to actually catch the damn thing as it fell out :pinch: :blush:

Lesson learnt there. (thumbs)

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
lancashirelad

Post by lancashirelad »

Bump....come on Mike we need to know what happened??
***just like Britney Spears oops I did it again……sold the Scrambler & as of now there may not be a replacement***
chico

Post by chico »

he's obviously enjoying himself too much now.......
viince

Post by viince »

Redmurty wrote:Filled up the bike yesterday put wallet away in my pocket jumped on bike and off I went, short distance down the road I had a sudden thought did I fasten the pocket properly, hand onto pocket just in time to actually catch the damn thing as it fell out :pinch: :blush:

cheers Spud ;)
wat u want is a wallet on a chain :laugh: :laugh:

imagesRYD49C2W.jpg
imagesRYD49C2W.jpg (9.9 KiB) Viewed 1108 times
never to forget your wallet again
What if the hokey cokey is what it's all about
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

viince wrote:
Redmurty wrote:Filled up the bike yesterday put wallet away in my pocket jumped on bike and off I went, short distance down the road I had a sudden thought did I fasten the pocket properly, hand onto pocket just in time to actually catch the damn thing as it fell out :pinch: :blush:

cheers Spud ;)
wat u want is a wallet on a chain :laugh: :laugh:

imagesRYD49C2W.jpg
never to forget your wallet again
Got one in pink goes really well with my tight leather chaps :kiss:

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
Spike941

Post by Spike941 »

Had a French motorway toll ticket fly out an unzipped pocket a couple of years back, racing to catch the Caen ferry in the pouring rain. Lucky for me, my mate who was behind me took so long at the booth putting his gloves back on after taking his ticket, that the barrier came down and he had to take another ticket. Saved me a few Euro I can tell you. Shan't be making that mistake again. Lucky or what!
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Spike941 wrote:Had a French motorway toll ticket fly out an unzipped pocket a couple of years back, racing to catch the Caen ferry in the pouring rain. Lucky for me, my mate who was behind me took so long at the booth putting his gloves back on after taking his ticket, that the barrier came down and he had to take another ticket. Saved me a few Euro I can tell you. Shan't be making that mistake again. Lucky or what!
A lot of the bikers in France go through the barrier in a tightly packed group, so they only have to get and pay for one ticket.
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Spike941

Post by Spike941 »

A lot of the bikers in France go through the barrier in a tightly packed group, so they only have to get and pay for one ticket.[/quote]

Sounds awfully naughty that. What happens if you get caught? In fact, anyone been caught pulling such a stunt?
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Spike941 wrote:A lot of the bikers in France go through the barrier in a tightly packed group, so they only have to get and pay for one ticket.
Sounds awfully naughty that. What happens if you get caught? In fact, anyone been caught pulling such a stunt?[/quote]

I've done it and got away with it but you need to stop at the barrier and have a good look at the usual layby 200 yards up the road on the right and if there's a building there that could be manned or any cars around don't do it.
chico

Post by chico »

luckily ive never lost a ticket....how much is the penalty....

Return to “TRAVEL”