Plans for 2014 ...

The black art of moving from A to B on foreign soil
OB1

Re: Plans for 2014 ...

Post by OB1 »

gorringo wrote:One very big trip coming up. Riding from London to Xi'an China. Leaving on May 3rd and all going well back home by the beginning of July. Very excited.
That sounds like a good one! (thumbs) I was in Xi'an back in 2003: it's a wonderful place.
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Jersey87

Post by Jersey87 »

Trips planned for 2014 (if things do actually go to plan) include Malvern hills next weekend, Boil in May, and last but not least Morocco for the first time in September (thumbs)
Big Red

Post by Big Red »

Had planned two weeks around europe, decided wasnt financially viable. So we are heading to the outer hebrides with the kayaks. Not going to europe means I am picking up a Royal Enfield electra x next week, so will have to get a bike trailer and it going with me as well. Actually looking forward to hols now more than going to Europe
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

I decided 2014 would be a year of hols. Feb Austria snowboarding, March Austria skiing, May Snowdonia Bike camp, July Channel isles windsurfing, September Spain RB10, December France skiing. Life is for living and savings are for spending...
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
rossiet

Post by rossiet »

Got our first trip planned on our new bikes. A nice easy 4 day mini tour of scotland. Chester to loch lomond, fort william, ballater, kelso then home cant wait.
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

My first adventure will be getting back on my bike pretty much for the first time since my crash in July last year :whistle:

Then a trip along the Pyrenees, hopefully on trails, to a Spanish biker's meet in the western end of the mountains over the May day holiday, which here is a four day bash as, for now, we have the holidays when they fall.

Then, either shortly before or after that a weekend with Spanish Johnny exploring more HISS trails in Aragón.

Then the HISS itself.

Then the Catalonia/Pyrenees HISS in September.

Plus some little jollies in the meantime - I hope :)

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
waynecoluk

Post by waynecoluk »

Scotland in May. Germany, Black Forest in July and French Alps in September. The Multi will be put through her paces this year for sure..
2016 BMW 1200GSA

2013 Triumph Street Triple

Return to “TRAVEL”