Novice mistake

Bikers and riding
Brenhden

Re: Novice mistake

Post by Brenhden »

Mike Wrights wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:15 am The 10% rule purely a guidance and different forces have different rules so dont get fooled like alot do and think its ok. I know a few people who have had tickets for 3mph over in a 50 for instance. Another was let off for doing 85 in a 60 so there is no common approach however it depends on conditions, location, attitude and what the current campaign is I find.

I dont know many that can honestly say they have never gone over the speed limit. Take Miss Daisey I saw the other day which it was impossible to safely pass. She was doing 45mph in a 60 and driving very carefully, however when we reached a 30 she remained at 45 so it was the speed she drove everywhere regardless :D
I lost my licence a few years back for 'totting up' and the inconvenience of buses and trains was truly staggering (although it is nice to have a beer on the train whilst heading home). From that day on I have done all I can to never speed. It's amazing how often people get road rage at me for driving at 50mph in a 50 zone! or 20 in a 20.
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”