A free place to stay the night.....

Bikers and riding
Quijote

Re: A free place to stay the night.....

Post by Quijote »

Hi Steve!

I´m not sure about what you said, sorry, I live in a town called Madridejos, 70 kms. south of Toledo city.
You are welcome to come this summer, in August we´ll be away some days but we´ll be in touch and if we are home you are most welcome to stay with us. Best wishes.

Fernando.
Reeferman

Post by Reeferman »

Ok, been looking through the beginning half dozen pages and thought what a good idea, you are more than welcome to my place. Fareham, 9 miles west of Portsmouth, on th South coast. Tools, tent space, etc. although garage is full of ST1100 bits awaiting putting back together. Did anybody set up a directory or map?

Ok, went though the whole thread and found the map. Details added but contact me first via this forum and if I can oblige, I will.
A bad days fishing is always better than a good day at work.
I should change the picture to the WR250F but a bit of confusion is OK.
Selous

Post by Selous »

My Sister lives at Fareham, was pompi as he was a Submariner some one has to i suppose lol

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
jackofall

Post by jackofall »

Newbie to this site so first of all HI. I did this a while ago with a GS forum. I live 10 minutes from Poole-Cherbourge ferry terminal in south Dorset. Garden will take several tents, garage has room for 2 more bikes with tools to hand. Very private in a hamlet of just 5 houses so a good night's kip. My dogs only bite when I tell them to, but will mostly lick you to death!! When i get a chance i'll mark it on the map but still navigating the site so far!
dubber68

Post by dubber68 »

Just added my marker to the map. We have a small shop with an office area and toilet facilities that some one could crash in in an emergency. Not really a suitable place for a vacation as it is a working shop but would do in an emergency. Close to shops and I do have a garage full of tools that could help someone repair their bike. Locking metal gates for security with a large carpark for bike parking. Also quite a few bike dealers close by.
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Herald 250, Xcountry & Vanvan

[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj4 ... POINTS.jpg[/IMG
qcnr

Post by qcnr »

Added my location in Norway :-)
alberthall

Post by alberthall »

anyone wanting to stay in my garden is welcome in sunny blackpool

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”