A free place to stay the night.....

Bikers and riding
Selous

Re: A free place to stay the night.....

Post by Selous »

This was done when ABR first started I think as I remember a few me included said we could put ppl up, (tent in back garden or whatever)
But good to bring the post up again.
I recall a further part with a skills post
I.e. what skills you have and willing to help out in some form of either scratch my back etc or reduced prices

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go Always a little further: it may be Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow, Across that angry or that glimmering sea.

Artificers Masonic Motorcycle Association

http://www.amma-uk.com
chico

Post by chico »

I'm in Northumberland UK, near Morpeth, NE61 area, close to A1, 15 mls North of Newcastle, 10 mins from Newcastle/Amsterdam ferry terminal, open invite for anyone travelling from EU, or UK, unlimited tent space, spare room (need own sleeping stuff) tools, secure,
fella1176

Post by fella1176 »

count me in sir loads of room here woodland and land...tools..workshop and a van..not far from pwllheli north wales
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

Now moved to the Somerset Levels near Burnham-On-Sea :laugh:

I have space for two tents (although I need to flatten the lawn a bit), a car port you can fit a few bikes in, many gallons of home made Somerset cider.

I'm just off the M5 so let me know if you coming down even if you just want to pop down for a cup of tea :cheer:

Brenhden wrote:This is an awesome idea and once moved I will gladly offer you all tent space and beer.

This forum really is super friendly, very pleased I joined :)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
RoadTrekker

Post by RoadTrekker »

Prague in Czech Republic, large open field and secure well equipped garage plus plenty of beer, stay as long as you like. If it rains then have a spare room for wimps.
skygod

Post by skygod »

Peak District about 4 miles from Bakewell. Welcome to crash at my pad. Very happy to take you out on the trails of Derbyshire.
The great philosopher Keating once said:

"Life`s a roller coaster, you just have to ride it".
Road2Manchester

Post by Road2Manchester »

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=78616 ... ion=Europe

freestay

Here we go.

Go to this link, you come to a map. Click Register and do so,

Go to Additions-click
Add marker-detailed...... click

Fill in details and add your 'free stay' details.

If yo get asked for a password use: myplace.

i have only just set this up this morning and will figure out an index to show what you are offering.

Worth a try.
cam to gif

If you ride like the wind, expect to get blown away. One lifetime is all we get use it wisely this ain;t no practise.
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

Wait what? Did you just make a website for us ABR people? Thats incredible!!!
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

That's my place added in Aberdeenshire.Approximately 45 minutes from Aberdeen,Braemar,Tomintoul.Country location 3 miles from village with plenty of facilities.Camping on large lawn,possibly 2 berth caravan if the weather's crap,small workshop area and tools available. (thumbs)
Bernard Smith

Post by Bernard Smith »

Well done Pete - just come across this string and was going to look into Google Earth possibilities tomorrow.

I'm in - based in Warrington just down the road from Pete (2Manchester).

NOW - the address needs to be moved to the start of this string so people can find it easy? Or a separate permanent sticky for the address? Just a thought.

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”