A free place to stay the night.....

Bikers and riding
adieboy

Re: A free place to stay the night.....

Post by adieboy »

What a great idea, I have registered although I'm not in the greatest location, Richhill, Armagh, County Armagh, I have loads of room in the garden and garage. Still I'm prepared to put up with a nights craic... :P
I'm not afraid of death. I just don't want to be there when it happens - Woody Allen
nethen1

Any one tried this for biked

Post by nethen1 »

https://www.couchsurfing.org/

Anyone tried this with bikes?
My mates used it a few times, loves it :)

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_249 using Tapatalk
Are we stoppin for a brew !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnqi2JsFoNCV6ktRGEOVXQ/playlists

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppp :)
Mac 60

Post by Mac 60 »

Hi, Yea iam game allthough I work nights at moment iam home weekends. No spare room but a small back yard with space for a tent in summer, gardens a bit damp if the weathers crap. Iam a widower so its just me and the lad at home so no probs with a shower and a cold beer. I have a garage and some tools if you can find them. Iam in Ballymoney Co Antrim. Only seven miles from the North West 200 road circuit.
Elle

Re: Any one tried this for biked

Post by Elle »

My daughter has used it & had some great experiences!
Last time she was in Hawaii to attend a conference & they loaned her their 4x4 to explore the island!
May be more tricky if you have a bike that needs secure parking.
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

Hi Harty,
Great idea to build a kind of data base, met a nice chap from California who was touring Europe last year who we put up in our caravan when he was in the UK, turns out he owned a number of bike bike dealerships in the USA and he ended up giving my bike a really good service strip down and i supplied the parts.You never know up could turn up and also these guys will always reciprocate. (bugger me that was a big word need a lie down(
Steve
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

Hi Mac, my new best mate 7 miles from the NW200 ummm always liked the look of you bike on the forum, (7 miles you say)
Steve
Mac 60

Post by Mac 60 »

fullerton wrote:Hi Mac, my new best mate 7 miles from the NW200 ummm always liked the look of you bike on the forum, (7 miles you say)
Steve
Not a problem mate. Room for a tent in the back garden or a couch. No spare room as the lad turned it into his games room lol. Only 10 mins walk from the Late Joey Dunlops pub and memorial.
Quijote

Post by Quijote »

Hello! I think It´s a great idea,I´ve got a big yard and a bed also, you are welcome at my home, Madridejos (Toledo)Spain
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

Quijote wrote:Hello! I think It´s a great idea,I´ve got a big yard and a bed also, you are welcome at my home, Madridejos (Toledo)Spain
hi Quijote

Is that big campsite by the pedestrian bridge shut now, stayed last year on the big carpark by the river on my way down to Mijas. Might take you up on the offer this summer if you are at home, me the missus, spotty and the new pup

steve
ZX Raziel

Post by ZX Raziel »

I have garage and tools , but garden its not very good as it is slightly downhill and quite small :( , on the other hand in case of emergenci , it would be better than nothing , it could take up to 3 man tent . Crook , County Durham .

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”