Help! Rent/lend a bike?

Bikers and riding
hazel

Help! Rent/lend a bike?

Post by hazel »

Hey guys,

Fuming to say that my bike has packed up just before the festival! I was going to ride my wee 125 around the more relaxed trails and was so looking forward to it, but the parts didn’t arrive on time so I’ll be without a bike now.

Would anyone be interested in renting or loaning me a bike for a few laps over the weekend? I’m a careful rider and would look after any bike I might be lucky enough to get my hands on!

H 🙏🤞🏼
wideparting

Re: Help! Rent/lend a bike?

Post by wideparting »

could you get a test ride from one of the bike manufacturers there and take it on the trails.
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

hazel wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:54 pm Hey guys,

Fuming to say that my bike has packed up just before the festival! I was going to ride my wee 125 around the more relaxed trails and was so looking forward to it, but the parts didn’t arrive on time so I’ll be without a bike now.

Would anyone be interested in renting or loaning me a bike for a few laps over the weekend? I’m a careful rider and would look after any bike I might be lucky enough to get my hands on!

H 🙏🤞🏼
You probably need to say where you are so someone from Cornwall doesn't offer to lend you a bike if you live in Scotland
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
hazel

Post by hazel »

wideparting wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:42 pm could you get a test ride from one of the bike manufacturers there and take it on the trails.
Yes definitely going to try that. Bit worried they’ll be crazy in demand though and I won’t get a slot. But definitely going to try.
hazel

Post by hazel »

You probably need to say where you are so someone from Cornwall doesn't offer to lend you a bike if you live in Scotland
[/quote]

Ah yes. I’ll be driving my van from Cambridge. 🚣‍♂️

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”