ABR Festival - Please Read

Bikers and riding
Seminole

Re: ABR Festival - Please Read

Post by Seminole »

It's nonsense of course (the testing methodology), but the thing that has struck me most during all this is how many people express that following the rules somehow is the same as being safe.
I think most just kid themselves for their own convenience

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/ ... d-release

The safety/getting on with life balance is of course a personal judgement but pretending your being safe because you took a lateral flow test days before the event is bullshit

(Not aimed at godspeed btw, he knows the score and has made a personal choice backed by knowledge and experience)
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

Are dogs allowed at the event? I'm dog sitting for my mate whilst he celebrates his 50th, but I'd like to come to the ABR event for a day.
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
boboneleg

Post by boboneleg »

Chalky723 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:14 pm

Oh grow up and stay indoors quivering for the rest of your days.

The death rate from Covid was microscopic in the first place, it's even more microscopic now that "the vulnerable" are vaccinated.

The country can't keep locking itself away forever - the long term impacts from that are far worse that than the "130,000" I can assure you.

D
Fuck me, what an ignorant wanker you are. No doubt you're the sort of selfish prick that spreads this shit around without a care for anyone else.
one-legged adventurer

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”