Officially old?

Bikers and riding
Slowlycatchymonkey

Re: Officially old?

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey »

7800 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:55 pm Great thread and fantastic comments!!! I'm 52 and going UK to Cape Town on a CRF250l next year, you're never too old eh?. I loved a comment in an earlier post and am going to steal it to name my trip(thanks Gary). Oxford to Cape Town the "Adventure before Dementia Tour 2020"!! There are 3 of us going and I'm the youngest.
Tis a well used phrase. My friend bought a luggage tag with the phrase on. We were at the airport and I said where’s the luggage tag then? She replied I forgot to put it on 😆

Oxford to Cape Town sounds great. I have a friend who wants to do that. Keep us posted 👍
anthony29040

Post by anthony29040 »

garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Slowlycatchymonkey wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:47 pm
7800 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:55 pm Great thread and fantastic comments!!! I'm 52 and going UK to Cape Town on a CRF250l next year, you're never too old eh?. I loved a comment in an earlier post and am going to steal it to name my trip(thanks Gary). Oxford to Cape Town the "Adventure before Dementia Tour 2020"!! There are 3 of us going and I'm the youngest.
Tis a well used phrase. My friend bought a luggage tag with the phrase on. We were at the airport and I said where’s the luggage tag then? She replied I forgot to put it on 😆

Oxford to Cape Town sounds great. I have a friend who wants to do that. Keep us posted 👍

yeah... I seen it on a T-shirt 8-)
can't remember where :roll: :lol:

Post by 7800 »

garyboy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like I'm so old that I must have missed it.................or forgot that I've seen it in the first place :lol:
Slowlycatchymonkey

Post by Slowlycatchymonkey »

7800 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:09 am
garyboy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like I'm so old that I must have missed it.................or forgot that I've seen it in the first place :lol:
Hehehe

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”