Enduro style jackets or textiles

Bikers and riding
Mikekitts81

Enduro style jackets or textiles

Post by Mikekitts81 »

Been looking at a new jacket to do some racing in look at leatts enduro jacket and i likee but they only do up to 2xl iam a fat size 4xl in normal clothes now jacamos dont do motorcycle gear so wheres best place to find 4xl enduro jackets from in the shop to try on ??? Dont want to order off line to find out its to small and faff with it going back an forth... dont want no special klim 1000 gear just sommat thats decent and fits
All things built not bought . The only way is adventure .
tefflon

Re: Enduro style jackets or textiles

Post by tefflon »

Is there a J&S anywhere near you they do big sizes I m a big lad two and a 3xl can get in a 2xl but I like a bit of room
vRSG60

Post by vRSG60 »

You're in the North West. Take a look at J&S and Ghost Bikes both in Preston and about a mile from each other.
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Get geared in Leeds do 4xl upwards
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
Weealwyn

Post by Weealwyn »

Hi Mike,

I am on the bigger side of big at the moment and recently went gear shopping. Would be a 4xl on most jacamo type stuff, with a bit of room - so was shocked to find I needed a 12XL Richa jacket.

I am very happy with it though - not nearly as nice as my now too small Belstaff of 20years but it is a reasonable jacket and not a bad price at £160 all in.

I am in Northern Ireland and used Module in Antrim - but can recommend the Richa for bigger sizes.
I did go to Infinity in Belfast, but they wanted the payment up front before ordering the jackets in and then wouldn't refund cash if it wasn't a good fit - just a credit - Module had a range of big sizes in stock and would have ordered anything I needed in too.

Happy hunting

alwyn
FatFreddy

Post by FatFreddy »

Mikekitts81 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:21 pm Been looking at a new jacket to do some racing in look at leatts enduro jacket and i likee but they only do up to 2xl iam a fat size 4xl in normal clothes now jacamos dont do motorcycle gear so wheres best place to find 4xl enduro jackets from in the shop to try on ??? Dont want to order off line to find out its to small and faff with it going back an forth... dont want no special klim 1000 gear just sommat thats decent and fits
Try Race Leathers in Darwen. Have a pretty big range. Really excellent service. Nothing too much trouble. Reasonable prices. Can’t recommend them enough.

Good luck finding what you need
maxriddy

Post by maxriddy »

Mikekitts81 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:21 pm Been looking at a new jacket to do some racing in look at leatts enduro jacket and i likee but they only do up to 2xl iam a fat size 4xl in normal clothes now jacamos dont do motorcycle gear so wheres best place to find 4xl enduro jackets from in the shop to try on ??? Dont want to order off line to find out its to small and faff with it going back an forth... dont want no special klim 1000 gear just sommat thats decent and fits
Find SPYKE Namib, pretty nice enduro style, also have matching pant for a complete enduro look. May be you get this with your local sellers. Otherwise explore FC moto or Maximo Moto online.
ggp59

Post by ggp59 »

12 xl !! :o :o And I thought I was 'big boned'
How about Klim??
Being an American brand their stuff is always on the generous side, and was able to kid myself I'd shrunk a bit when I was able to lose an X before the L on the label :D

Also well designed and waterproof which is a first for me 👍
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

lysamari wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:09 am The article you shared here is great. I really like and appreciate your work. I read your article deeply, the points you mentioned in this article are very helpful thanks for sharing.
fnaf world
Unrelated spam.
Alun need to get this sorted ASAP

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”