Cramp in my hands

Bikers and riding
Landsurfer

Re: Cramp in my hands

Post by Landsurfer »

HIGH 5 hydration tablets, replace the salts etc you sweat and piss out ... and reduces cramp ... i do long distance cycling races and events .. they work.
Go Out. Take Risks. Live.
“ No chains shall sully thee, Thou soul of love and brav’ry “
FatFreddy

Post by FatFreddy »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:32 pm These guys never got cramp....................................i was always "Freewheelin Franklin" just need a Phineas now :lol: :lol:

ImageFurryFreaks-474x340 by Philip Parkinson, on Flickr
Haha, bore a strong resemblance to Freddy, in more ways than one, back in the day and the nickname stuck.
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

Well we were all very supportive and helpful towards Steve at the Tour Blanche. He was clearly suffering from serious wrist cramp issues. And when we ended up in a secluded forest it was just our duty as friends to let him relieve his cramp by relieving us. Sure enough, everyone was happy, in a sexually liberal kind of way.

Luckily nobody was watching and we have sworn to keep the incident to ourselves.

Oops...
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

You promised you wouldn't tell :D and as for Mr w@nker with the French passport, he certainly needed releiving....thanks for the tip landsurfer, will give those a try :D
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Well, might of cracked the hand cramp prob with sportenine tablets. Got them from our pharmacy here in France, and whilst out with pif, they certainly worked, god only knows what's in them as it's all written in French and I'm not a chemist, but will try and find out. Thanks landsurfer for the tip. Happy days :D
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

chunky butt wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:09 pm Well, might of cracked the hand cramp prob with sportenine tablets. Got them from our pharmacy here in France, and whilst out with pif, they certainly worked, god only knows what's in them as it's all written in French and I'm not a chemist, but will try and find out. Thanks landsurfer for the tip. Happy days :D
Can't remember exactly what you said yesterday, Steve... Did you take anything else besides those Sportenine tablets?

Reason I ask is that Sportenine is not 'chemistry' as such, it's homeopathy - and therefore pretty bogus to be frank. It's far more likely that something else you are taking or doing is sorting out the cramps rather than the sportenine. Unless of course it's working as a kind of placebo and by believing in it you have convinced yourself that it's working - lots of homeopathy works like that.

Not saying that you are a gullible psychosomatic idiot obviously... :lol:

(At the end of the day, what matters is that you didn't get cramp for a change, which is great)
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Good job you were listening Dave, forgot, the other ones are Cuprum Metallicum.....something ish, like little ball bearings. Certainly worked for me :D
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Well bananas are shite ...................i got cramp in my upper leg last night :(
daveuprite

Post by daveuprite »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:29 pm Well bananas are shite ...................i got cramp in my upper leg last night :(
:lol: :lol: You're supposed to eat them, Phil....
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

The Quinine in tonic water is used th help cramp. See this NHS link on treating leg cramp, worth a try
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/leg-cramps/
Cheers

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”