Your Favorite MotoGP Rider

Bikers and riding
maxriddy

Your Favorite MotoGP Rider

Post by maxriddy »

Hi;
Dovi victory gives a great start to MotoGP 2018 season. Despite of this win, Which rider are you going to support this year and why?
Tink

Re: Your Favorite MotoGP Rider

Post by Tink »

I respect and admire all of them,
My favourites is Marc Marquez as I've never seen anyone handle a bike like him and stay on it😁😎

Come on 93!!!!!!¡!🍻🍻🍻🍻
Africa John

Post by Africa John »

As a Rossi fan of 20+ years I continually hope every season that he will achieve his tenth world title ........ and I remain hopeful when he doesn't. So I will never stop cheering for Vale until he hangs up his boots. I will always be in awe at him remaining competitive at 38 in such a demanding sport. His motivation and continual adaptation of his riding style to remain at the top is unbelievable.

So that's my heart talking :D

No one can deny the talent of Marquez or the dogged determination of Dovi and I think these three could give us the most thrilling season in a long time with the occasional interruption of Zarco, Cal and Petrucchi
Fried Egg Sandwich

Post by Fried Egg Sandwich »

Like have to agree John, Rossi all the way.
Like you I've been watching him since the 125 days, and the Rossi/Biaggi battles.
Always rooting for him. I would like to see him get his tenth title.
Suzuki DRZ400S
BMW R1150GS
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke Irish orator, philosopher, & politician (1729 - 1797)
Boggs

Post by Boggs »

Rossi is my favourite rider,he's an absolute legend and to still remain dedicated and competitive after all these years is remarkable,a bit like the great Joey Dunlop of the road racing scene,being a brit i'd love to say Cal Critchlow but he's just not won me over with his sometimes huffy attitude,Marquez is undoubtedly the most exciting and talented rider of recent years and i think he's the only one who'll surpass Rossi's achievements.
scotsy

Post by scotsy »

Of the current crop i would pick Marquez but i thought Casey Stoner was the best rider a few years ago, in fact he has probably had a hand in getting the recent Ducati race machinery to the level they are now with his behind the scenes development work.

Ian :D
gazxt1200z

Post by gazxt1200z »

I'm a marquez fan,but for showing the factory boys the way on his satellite bike,it has to be ZARCO.
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

scotsy wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:48 pm Of the current crop i would pick Marquez but i thought Casey Stoner was the best rider a few years ago, in fact he has probably had a hand in getting the recent Ducati race machinery to the level they are now with his behind the scenes development work.

Ian :D
Very true about stoner, but just can't warm to him......any ways doesn't matter as big Rossi fan, and Marquez hopefully will follow in his footsteps....
Yoyo

Post by Yoyo »

Rossi is a fantastic rider and the sport is a better place for him being in it, of the current crop I'm a Petrucci fan, he reminds me a little of Simoncelli, hard and up for a fight, I don't think he's champion material yet but who knows.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SHarper

Post by SHarper »

This has just popped up on the book of faces:-

Rossi signs 20 year deal
6BB4F56B-4540-47AF-B769-7C831FA677DC.jpeg
6BB4F56B-4540-47AF-B769-7C831FA677DC.jpeg (106.22 KiB) Viewed 3347 times

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”