Got to go.

Bikers and riding
captinktm

Got to go.

Post by captinktm »

I have tried to post a few interesting things on here over the past couple of years, trying to keep the forum going but these days I look down the long list at the side and think nothing here for me. I love exchanging info it's the reason I joined in the first place. So it's obvious that the forum is not what I am looking for so I am outa here. Most will be glad I guess. :D
HedgeHopper

Re: Got to go.

Post by HedgeHopper »

Forums piss me off all the time, people piss me off all the time, life?........ what a piss off....some times

Then again, feck I'm still alive....whoopee

all the best Capt
AlanHolt

Post by AlanHolt »

I'm a prolific flouncer. As above, people irritate me, life stresses me to the point I can't tolerate people or subjects. It doesn't get any easier, I've been online since 1992. I blame Microsoft, they made it easy for idiots to get online. Everywhere changes, towns, pubs, even forums. You either adapt or leave. We'll see you in a few months. :)
Current bike is a Yamaha T7
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi captain

I fully understand what you are saying for want of a better word since the site was updated it’s got shit iv even cancelled my subscription to there magazine . 👎. And my son Darren has cancelled his some time he got the magazine and some times it never arrived it’s got so hard to find the stuff your looking for . I know of some people that run rally’s to promote the ABR side but it never gets published.thinkit would be better to put stuff your doing on Facebook of what’s app .
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

My wife makes me cheese sarnies which I hate. so I am going to commit suicide. Ok .. I am not married and I make my own sarnies. . . But I am gonna do it anway :)
Benson-1215

Post by Benson-1215 »

garyboy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:24 pm My wife makes me cheese sarnies which I hate. so I am going to commit suicide. Ok .. I am not married and I make my own sarnies. . . But I am gonna do it anway :)
Can i have your sarnies?
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'
Africa John

Post by Africa John »

Don't worry about it mate

Forums go in phases. Folks get mardier over winter. Tis the circle of the t'interweb

I went to the Yorkshire Treffen last weekend and it was fekkin cold and windy and I've had a knackered shoulder ever since from holding my tent up during the storm but I am dining well off its happy memories

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

RandG

Post by RandG »

never quite got why folk have felt the need to announce their flounce publicly, have some respect for yourself and go quietly, believe me, no one really cares less, this I have learnt.
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Benson-1215 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:40 pm
garyboy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:24 pm My wife makes me cheese sarnies which I hate. so I am going to commit suicide. Ok .. I am not married and I make my own sarnies. . . But I am gonna do it anway :)
Can i have your sarnies?
of course you can Benson ... but to be nice and friendly, I will make you some I like :?
(must hurry )
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

I think its largely down to the new format and sketchy type face--I used to be able to simply scroll through and check the latest --now the subheadings add another unnecessary layer. Most sub groups are now on other forums and only use this site for dates and meeting details. The individual bike type threads still seem healthy--but again there is ADV , facebook etc. I still browse it a bit--but really can't be that bothered as most of the interesting stuff has disappeared (to other forums). I even renewed my mag subscription to on line (in contrast RUST is free!!)--but haven't heard anything yet for my "discounted" renewal?

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”