Scorpion adx flip up helmet

Bikers and riding
Mikekitts81

Scorpion adx flip up helmet

Post by Mikekitts81 »

Been looking for a new lid for a few months now and come across the adx I looked at the e1s and a klim but just don't seem to like the reviews on them especially the klim which just seemed really cheaply built for the price having lots of free play etc and road noise .anyway I've been going throu reveiws on the helemts and iam think the scorpion adx flip up will be the one next for me so have any of you guys had one and have an honest review on it or any problems as I don't just wana believe the you tu e reviews as these days the people on there doing the reveiws get paided for saying it's great and I want an honest reveiws from a genuine rider if possible... yea I no I have to try it on etc but is it gonna start bugging after a week or start falling to peices ...?????? Anyone ...
All things built not bought . The only way is adventure .
tempesc

Re: Scorpion adx flip up helmet

Post by tempesc »

For what its worth i tried one on at Fowlers recently as i was considering it but ended up going for a Bell.

I recall it did not have an ACU gold sticker and i was nervous about how robust it would be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mikekitts81

Re: Scorpion adx flip up helmet

Post by Mikekitts81 »

Can understand want the gold sticker as some events etc won't let you participate without a gold sticker on if on tarmac and atleast a silver one for off road .I didn't no it didn't have the sticker on and myself will probably now look else where as I do want to use it also for events in the future so would want a gold sticker on anyway but I have read many things online saying you can pay for the sticker at acu and it just simple test done like it not being ruff edge that can cause harm etc no sticky out pieces that will cause harm if you come off and test as simple as this .it's weird that there is no set out table showing rigorous testing so you no what it as had done for testing i
All things built not bought . The only way is adventure .

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”