Heavy Duties.

Bikers and riding
geoham

Heavy Duties.

Post by geoham »

Hello all,

Has anyone on here had any dealings lately with Alex from Heavy Duties.

I contacted him about 10 days ago about ordering pannier racks and crash bars for my RD04. He replied back to my first email quoting me a price for pannier racks and boxes.

I emailed him back explaining I just needed the pannier racks and crash bars,He never got back to me.

I've been on his site but not much info to go on!

George.
Monster

Re: Heavy Duties.

Post by Monster »

Hello

Perhaps 1 year ago I bought a set of pannier rails for my XT660R from these guys and there were no issues at all

The frames arrived and I had to bend them slightly to fit. I gave them some feedback and they said that I could return the goods.

However I wanted the frames as I needed them for a trip. I requested one of their T-Shirts and that was duly posted FOC

The frames are good quality and the overall price was very good too

Best of Luck
If a Hammer don't fix it - you have an electrical problem
geoham

Post by geoham »

Thanks for that monster. After a few more emails Alex got back to me. He couldn't have been more apologetic about not getting back to me sooner.

I ordered crash bars and panniers racks a week ago and hopefully they will be here for the end of September.

How long from ordering the pannier racks did it take for them to arrive?

Thanks
George
Chalky723

Post by Chalky723 »

I used them for pannier frames last year - as I recall they took a week or 2 to get to me. Top quality frames & I'm really happy with them!

D
geoham

Post by geoham »

Thanks for the reply Chalky and good to know it's doesn't take long for Alex to ship them out.
dodursley

Post by dodursley »

I brought a set of crash bars for my XL650V a few years ago, they said they would take a 3 weeks to make and be delivered and they arrived a week earlier.
Still on the bike not tested in anger, thankfully, coating still good, very satisfied with them.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”