2017 DAKAR rally...wtf...!!!

Bikers and riding
BIG BILL

Re: 2017 DAKAR rally...wtf...!!!

Post by BIG BILL »

Well done Sam (thumbs) (thumbs)
Does anyone know if the Chinese team finished?
Just an earlier thread I read about the bikes,they were entering and looked good on paper and sight.

BB
Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and meet the Bl**dy thing ( Barry Sheene )
Your along time dead..
Emf#53

Re: 2017 DAKAR rally...wtf...!!!

Post by Emf#53 »

I missed all the Dakar coverage as I was away, got home on Saturday feeling lousy, managed to pick up a cold and didn't feel like moving off the sofa - luckily I'd recorded all the Dakar (thumbs) but the girlfriend was with me and I didn't think she would want to watch back to back Dakar, I thought I might to get to watch 3 or 4 episodes before she'd want to watch something else :(

How wrong could I be - she loved it and we watched the whole thing start to finish - I think the stunning scenery helped to be honest :)

Much as I loved it this year it's a shame Robby Gordon wasn't competing - love him or hate him he brings a certain showbiz pazazz to proceedings that the others don't.

Unfortunately I already knew the result for the bikes but I was still cheering Sam on - excellent video coverage from the Dakar Heroes as well :)

Only another year to wait until the next one :(

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”