What is this forum about ????

Bikers and riding
moto al

Re: What is this forum about ????

Post by moto al »

sohoeasy wrote:What's this forum about ?

It's pretty much about Moto Al who lives here 24/7 and three or four others who have monopolised the forum. Having to sift between their threads to find intelligent readable bike related stuff just ain't worth the effort these days. It's a fact that this is the reason many members just don't log in any more. I used to log in to see what literate interesting people had to say, but they sadly have also stepped back into the shadows. A shame really, as i'm sure a lot of effort went into setting up a forum to compliment a good magazine . Not my opinion here, it's a fact. Most others are too polite to say it though.

I haven't "signed off" - I only now, occasionally drop by to have a nose around as do many others. Yes bud il take what you say on board ,i just wish others do the same .cheers sit safe ,Al

( I'm not having a dig here, I'm just answering the question in the thread title. Carry on as you were ! :laugh: )

Never mind :)
moto al
moto al

Post by moto al »

moto al wrote:

It's pretty much about Moto Al who lives here 24/7 and three or four others who have monopolised the forum. Having to sift between their threads to find intelligent readable bike related stuff just ain't worth the effort these days. It's a fact that this is the reason many members just don't log in any more. I used to log in to see what literate interesting people had to say, but they sadly have also stepped back into the shadows. A shame really, as i'm sure a lot of effort went into setting up a forum to compliment a good magazine . Not my opinion here, it's a fact. Most others are too polite to say it though.

I haven't "signed off" - I only now, occasionally drop by to have a nose around as do many others. Yes bud il take what you say on board ,i just wish others do the same .cheers sit safe ,Al

( I'm not having a dig here, I'm just answering the question in the thread title. Carry on as you were ! :laugh: )

moto al
moto al

Post by moto al »

moto al wrote:
moto al wrote:

moto al
moto al

Post by moto al »

BIG BILL wrote:I for one have been on here for years.
I for one look forward to Moto-al's comments and updates.
I look at life as a biker as that's what I am.
I have NO political views.
I see life as it is.
So for me, keep it up Al.
Its hard in this world to express what we really feel and for no one to take offence.
But this site is for Bikers,Adventures,Dreamers,lost souls,(you get my meaning).
We need 24/7 coverage and some on this site bring it.

This is my opinion. Kind words thanks, on reflection i take on board what sohocasy said ,I only HOPE some others also take it on board. Cheers Al (thumbs)

BB
moto al
Old Git Ray

Post by Old Git Ray »

moto al wrote:......... ps and Im not anti English,............
I don't beleive you.

I have asked you twice who you would support in an England versus anyone else football match and still you have failed to declare.

Ray (half English and half Scot)
moto al

Post by moto al »

Old Git Ray wrote:
moto al wrote:......... ps and Im not anti English,............
I don't beleive you.

I have asked you twice who you would support in an England versus anyone else football match and still you have failed to declare.

Ray (half English and half Scot)
Hae bud , to be honested I hate football , I'd rather watch paint dry ,I could nae care less who wins . Ps and I'm no hendry Kissinger Diplomat . Sit safe ,regards Al (thumbs)
moto al
Bigdavesmate

Post by Bigdavesmate »

Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and feel uncomfortable when they are not.

Histrionic Personality Disorder Symptoms
Too often I would hear men boast of the miles covered that day, rarely of what they had seen.- Louis L'Amour
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Bigdavesmate wrote:Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and feel uncomfortable when they are not.

You beat me to it. Never heard of that disorder before, but I was going to use the words "attention seeking"
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
moto al

Post by moto al »

Bigdavesmate wrote:Histrionic personality disorder is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and feel uncomfortable when they are not.

thankfully I don't suffer Fools (thumbs) Al
moto al
Cone

Post by Cone »

moto al wrote:

thankfully I don't suffer Fools (thumbs) Al
I'm totally lost here... the only thing i'm anti English on is the rugby lol

:P

Februarys coming quickly

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”