Buying new bike

Bikers and riding
johnnyboxer

Buying new bike

Post by johnnyboxer »

Redsoul wrote:Thanks for all the input....like some people have mentioned I made a deal with the dealer and agreed so put down a deposit.I was then lied to,saying because it's a Sunday they can't tax bike unless I pay full price upfront..do they think I am fecking stupid lol.....I get 2 salesman phoning me up doing the good cop,bad cop routine..fecking idiots.
Then the bad cop finally tells me that my deposit is small and will not tax bike until I pay more money first...so I told him we have a deal,you either stick by it or we walk away.......the guy set my alarm bells ringing big time especially after reading reviews about dealership and his name mentioned as a con artist
I've just read the enlightening reviews, are you mad ?

I take it all back .........I certainly wouldn't pay them a penny until I saw my bike

Seduced by the cheap price were you ?

I would rather pay more for the bike elsewhere perhaps
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
Redsoul

Re: Buying new bike

Post by Redsoul »

Latest update......they are now going to bring bike down to me in a van and take mine back up with them and no money will be changing hands until I have seen bike.Going to cost me an extra £95.00 but will save a 450 mile round trip so am happy with that..bike arrives on Friday.Did try to do the deal this way in the first place but originally they wanted £265.00 to bring bike down..
BobH

Post by BobH »

Glad its all working out, the charge is reasonable and payment on delivery is a must. I have a new to me VFR1200f coming from Speed Superbikes in Exeter, they have been most helpful and with a 200 deposit will deliver and take rest of payment on delivery. If not happy with bike, full refund and they will take it away. Good people to work with.
Simmo24

Post by Simmo24 »

BobH wrote:Glad its all working out, the charge is reasonable and payment on delivery is a must. I have a new to me VFR1200f coming from Speed Superbikes in Exeter, they have been most helpful and with a 200 deposit will deliver and take rest of payment on delivery. If not happy with bike, full refund and they will take it away. Good people to work with.
Nice guys in Speed Superbikes, just down the road from me, I often pop in to browse around the bikes and have a chat.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”