ABR man down

Bikers and riding
tefflon

Re: ABR man down

Post by tefflon »

Hi Al
Paul is one of life’s top people you could ever meet and his partner is a wonderful lady . We use to go to the campsite he runs is
One of the best ones iv had a pleasure to stay at , me and my mate would call in just for a brew and a chat .

The seven years he got for taking a life & paralising Paul is an insult to both family’s 20 years would not be enough

Ta
Steve
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

As an aside, you could half understand the sentence if it had been some sort of an accident/mechanical failure.........but frequent texting and tramping on???.......and I thought only teenagers did stupid stuff like that.

Good behaviour and all of that will see an early release.

:roll:

Will It Buff Out?
chubbyhooker

Post by chubbyhooker »

never met him but best wishes to him , his family & his freinds family
dazmac

Post by dazmac »

Paul is interviewed on Inside Out tonight bbc 1 Tyne Tees at 7.30. You'll be able to see it on I player afterwards but you may have to change your location in the menu first
Monster

Post by Monster »

Just in case people missed this new bit of news here ...
Morrison has had his death by dangerous driving sentence increased to nine years by the Court of Appeal.

I know that this doesn't help either of the injured parties but ... stronger message sent and increased justice done perhaps

Link - http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cumbria-43828241

Regards All
If a Hammer don't fix it - you have an electrical problem
Boggs

Post by Boggs »

Ive met Paul a few times at Takoda when he hosted the Boil Rallys and i also stayed there the odd time for weekends away on the bike,he's a genuine bloke and i wish him all the best,that scrawny little shit ball should be locked up for life,he showed a total lack of consideration for anybody else on the road that day,his attitude absolutely stunk.He sent 23 whatsapp messages driving at an average speed of 81mph in atrocious weather conditions and yet he still said he wasn't distracted by this and that it was a gust of wind that caused him to lose control,what an arrogant knob.

:x
Earwig

Post by Earwig »

Extract from a sailing forum when a guy had an issue with his boat trailer on his way home from the Lakes last weekend, down the M6 ...

"I then walked off down the edge of the hard shoulder to my car, which was parked far enough away to allow the recovery truck in. Then BANG and I turned around to see what you can see in the pictures. A blue Audi (A5?) had driven into the back of the patrol vehicle and ended up next to the central reservation just behind me. I went back to the patrol vehicle to see whether I could be any help but the recovery driver seemed to be immediately in control of the situation and was running around checking on the situation of the casualties. Luckily the two highways agency patrolmen managed to climb out of their vehicle in one piece after a minute or two in total shock. As soon as they were out they got on with their jobs of making the rest of the situation as safe as possible. They advised me to leave (probably because they didn’t want me going to sleep at the wheel as well). "

These guys were lucky as there are some real idiots on the roads nowadays Stay safe guys

Best wishes to Paul and the traffic officers around the uk
Richard Simpson Mark II

Post by Richard Simpson Mark II »

I've been doing a lot of motorway (car) driving these last 2 weeks, and I have to say that while most drivers are OK, there are a few real idiots about...Audis seem to have replaced Volvos as the car of choice for the terminally selfish/careless.
Beepee

Post by Beepee »

One thing I don't miss is the motorway driving. I used to do anything up to 60,000 miles a year in my works van as a gas engineer.
The driving is atrocious by most and needs to be addressed sooner rather than later, I call it destination driving because that is ALL that matters, nothing in between.

On another note, regardless of getting let out for good behaviour early, for the entire sentence he will be under supervision and if he so much as farts in the wrong direction he is straight back to jail no questions asked and afterwards he will be under scrutiny by the Criminal Justice Department .
Lets just hope any driving ban imposed starts on his day of "release", I've known some to run concurrent with a sentence, now, I may be wrong but I'm sure no-one drives about the prison yard ??!!!!
fatowl

Post by fatowl »

They get Volvos because they know they're sh1te drivers and in a Volvo, if/when they have a crash THEY will be ok. F**k the other person.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”