are you tough enough? Big Bike Class - Dawn to Dusk enduro - 27/28 Aug

Bikers and riding
slimbo

Re: are you tough enough? Big Bike Class - Dawn to Dusk enduro - 27/28 Aug

Post by slimbo »

herman wrote:
slimbo wrote:well here is another loony , yes i will also be competing??? on a husky 630 in the big trailly night event!

guess who else is racing?

patsy quick! bugger there goes my win !!
Does the husky have good lights?if so can I follow it? I followed Patsy for the first lap last year,well, when I say followed I mean just about kept up whilst she wafted along without a care in the world. :blush: I did overtake her once tho....she missed a track marker and overshot a descent thru trees. Is Mr Noble confirmed? stopped for a chat with him in the darkness ,that was surreal. B)
ahh now there you have me cos i aint ridden this one at night so im busy checkin how to mount a spotlight to it!! still i cant be that bad can it?
dutyhero a man for all seasons, widows consoled, virgins converted, housewives cuddled, an all round good guy
herman

Post by herman »

I work on the theory if I cant see it then there is no need to brake...mind I do have some flat spots on the front rim. Enjoy the race. :) Anyway,should'nt you be working?
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Louisdut

Post by Louisdut »

CRAIGREVO wrote:I'm glad I never entered on my bike now with all these little bikes running in it.
Little bike for me as I know how hard it can be :whistle: and it looks like its going to be wet :)

Herman catch up with you I hope I'm number 460 and mate mark 459

Louis
slimbo

Post by slimbo »

i am til five sat then a rush up the hill to make the start!!
dutyhero a man for all seasons, widows consoled, virgins converted, housewives cuddled, an all round good guy
herman

Post by herman »

Number 494 with an ABR sticker on the front gaurd. :)
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

slimbo wrote:well here is another loony , yes i will also be competing??? on a husky 630 in the big trailly night event!

guess who else is racing?

patsy quick! bugger there goes my win !!
That was exactly what I thought when I saw the entry list.

I'll be riding my massively overweight Tenere when if I had half a brain I'd have gone for the 24 hour race on my 250 EXC. All I want to do is finish and then grab a few hours sleep before hitting the beers.

See you on the start line.
Tenere Mart

Post by Tenere Mart »

Be Awsome to see a few Tenere's ..... I would tempt it but as mine is not paid off yet maybe in a few more years .... Redbike John it wuill be good to see you Repersenting us on a Tenere or your caliber you should make pridy good progress ag Lekka ..
Martin
MART
scrambled eggs

Post by scrambled eggs »

just come back from walters areana rode the course on plummys 511 husqvana to which i must say handled like a 250 , course was very flowing with plenty of chicken routes if dont want to do the extreme sections (bigger bikes dont do that section )
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

scrambled eggs wrote:just come back from walters areana rode the course on plummys 511 husqvana to which i must say handled like a 250 , course was very flowing with plenty of chicken routes if dont want to do the extreme sections (bigger bikes dont do that section )
I'm sitting in my tent making up side number boards from cardboard & gaffer tape because I forgot to do anything before I left home but apart from that it's a cracking day. The sun's been out and the place is pretty dry so it should be a good night.
dash

Post by dash »

AndyB wrote: I'm sitting in my tent making up side number boards from cardboard & gaffer tape because I forgot to do anything before I left home but apart from that it's a cracking day. The sun's been out and the place is pretty dry so it should be a good night.
Good luck!

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”