This forum

Bikers and riding
puppycharmer

Re: This forum

Post by puppycharmer »

This is an interesting thread.
Only yesterday I was on here trying to work out how to un-subscribe.
Now I've posted. Oops
(How do I un-subscribe*)

*Yes, I know I could just stay off the site but that is not the same thing, I need to know that I have made the disconnect.
Pass
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Do what i do and dont show your logged on lol...
Ha ho ...simple as a box of chocolate.
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

moto al wrote:
Brenhden wrote:OK so it looks like loads of posts have vanished and poor Scott's profile is barred. It wasn't my intention to wind him up and I certainly didn't report him. At over 3000 good posts I guess the guy must have been having a very bad and has paid for it...

Sorry to hijack your MotoAl. I'll just go and cause chaos somewhere else :S
sorry that , go,s completely over my head.i can only say thank god I can laugh, at the venom that was thrown at me during last years Scottish referendum because ,I'm a member of SNP. Please let's move on and stick to motorcycling .Al (thumbs) sit safe chaps
I'm sorry Al but if you start a thread with a piece of bullsh#t,I think it's fair to expect someone to pick you up on it. We keep being told to treat the place like a virtual pub.If one of the regulars walks into the bar on Tuesday and says he hasn't been in all week,I think it would be pointed out he was sat there on Saturday! :huh:
Edit:My mistake,we're not in the pub...even though it should be! (thumbs)
vRSG60

Post by vRSG60 »

I read threads on all forums until they descend into squabbling then that's where I stop reading. I've missed out 4 or 5 pages of this thread by the way.
Out On The Floor - Keep The Faith
Rederic

Post by Rederic »

Sorry to hijack your MotoAl. I'll just go and cause chaos somewhere else :S[/quote] sorry that , go,s completely over my head.i can only say thank god I can laugh, at the venom that was thrown at me during last years Scottish referendum because ,I'm a member of SNP. Please let's move on and stick to motorcycling .Al (thumbs) sit safe chaps[/quote]

Hi Al
And heres me thinking you had been watching re runs on S4c of A Bridge To Far

Ok I will get my coat on the way out
If your not the lead dog the view never change's
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

moto al wrote:
Brenhden wrote:OK so it looks like loads of posts have vanished and poor Scott's profile is barred. It wasn't my intention to wind him up and I certainly didn't report him. At over 3000 good posts I guess the guy must have been having a very bad and has paid for it...

sorry that , go,s completely over my head.i can only say thank god I can laugh, at the venom that was thrown at me during last years Scottish referendum because ,I'm a member of SNP. Please let's move on and stick to motorcycling .Al (thumbs) sit safe chaps
Don't play the 'victim' card, Al. Political debates will always get heated, especially when a country's future is at stake.
I've no idea how to add a signature.
Mad Hatter

Post by Mad Hatter »

In all fairness I don't think I helped, and it is a shame he got banned if he's just having a bad day and lost it a bit, it happens to us all.

But he did over step the mark a bit (the same as me I suppose :( ) and I still stick by what I said even if it was a little close to the grain. Also not sure if it was a hijack as its pretty much what this thread is about :pinch:
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

rlkat wrote:
moto al wrote:

Don't play the 'victim' card, Al. Political debates will always get heated, especially when a country's future is at stake.
I think there was a lot more vitriol thrown by the SNP camp than the other side but it's water under the bridge now and we're still all members of the UK together :kiss:
pinball1008

Post by pinball1008 »

Quote "I think there was a lot more vitriol thrown by the SNP camp than the other side but it's water under the bridge now and we're still all members of the UK together"

For the time being at least and then no doubt it'll all kick off again.
Not all those wandering are lost
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

Mad Hatter wrote:

In all fairness I don't think I helped, and it is a shame he got banned if he's just having a bad day and lost it a bit, it happens to us all.

But he did over step the mark a bit (the same as me I suppose :( ) and I still stick by what I said even if it was a little close to the grain. Also not sure if it was a hijack as its pretty much what this thread is about :pinch:
Interesting. The reason I jumped in was it looked a bit like Al was getting bullied (not that I think he can't take care of himself) and I'm not having that but equally I'm not lowering myself either, I wasn't quite as eloquent as I'd hoped.
Equally you jumped in when I was taking heat. Thank you.

Anyway Al I had a look at the forth bridge thing and you made a tiny joke or jibe that was not worth making a fuss over.

The SNP thing is history and no worries. And having studied the history of Scotland I can see why the Scottish have some beef with us down here.
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”