This forum

Bikers and riding
Gedge

Re: This forum

Post by Gedge »

L
Redmurty wrote:What did the romans ever do for us :P

just because it's December that does not mean you can't actually go out side and ride your bike, there is not an automatic ban soon as the "D" month start

people hold on to their past to give themselves an identity get over it live for today

I went to a bike ralley a while back staying in a bunkhouse the guy sharing my room left because I was Irish and came from a family with a "Catholic" history great I thought got the room to myself

If people want to be like that ferk em (thumbs)

Mrs has a friend who has married an Irishman out of Dublin who never talks to me because I have been in the military ferk em (thumbs)

now if you want to hear a story of persecution just speak to a "ginger" haired kid with freckle and god forbid glasses as they are called locally "Foxpiss"

get on ya bikes (thumbs) take some vitamin "D" supplements

cheers Spud ;)
How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you start a post with such a ridiculous claim?? Everyone knows that it's IMPOSSIBLE to ride a motorcycle ( and probably illegal too ) in December...::)
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

People are over exaggerating the negatives of this website. There are more pointless ways to spend your time!!!

https://www.instagram.com/breadfaceblog/
I've no idea how to add a signature.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

Ah that's why I was chased by the blue light brigade the other day

It's 14 c outside pack a pack of Halal sausage head for the hills and have a BBQ, :whistle: cross as many bridges as possible don't break any but FFS get some fresh air you miserable bunch of hard core adventure bike riders

Getting banned over a little crack :whistle:

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
-Ralph-

This forum

Post by -Ralph- »

I can throughly recommend both allyearbiker.co.uk and Richa IceProtect Goretex gloves ;-)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

-Ralph- wrote:I can throughly recommend both allyearbiker.co.uk and Richa IceProtect Goretex gloves ;-)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
:laugh:

all year biker (thumbs)

cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Life's too short to worry about what someone calls you on the internet and while you can choose who you drink with in a real pub you don't get the same options in a virtual one.

Every time something like this breaks out I'm just glad I'm not a moderator because they're damned if they do and they're damned if they don't when it comes to taking action.
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

On a serious note, the right gloves makes a massive difference in Winter. I often get 40 minutes into my commute to the office before I realise I haven't switched on the heated grips, by which time there's no point. Only time I use heated grips with these is if I'm on the bike more than an hour.

http://www.helmetcity.co.uk/richa-cold- ... ves-black/
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

This is a god send in winter too....

https://www.planet-knox.com/product/col ... tube-2015/

I can arrive at the office with ice on the outside of my jacket and people think I'm mad, but inside I'm as warm as bug in a rug.

No such thing as bad weather, only the wrong clothing.
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

I got heated grips last winter and the world instantly became a better place. I'm still yet to find the right gloves.

minkyhead wrote:never talk religion politics or football no idea whats gone on ,,but i can guess ..i only look at the motorbike threads
Yeah, I'm sticking to motorbike threads from now on.

Metryingtohelp.JPG
Metryingtohelp.JPG (33.23 KiB) Viewed 1302 times
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

Brenhden wrote:I got heated grips last winter and the world instantly became a better place. I'm still yet to find the right gloves
Happy to meet up in the Cotswolds one Saturday and let you try mine for an hour.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”