This forum

Bikers and riding
JJay51

Re: This forum

Post by JJay51 »

byewayrider wrote:Its a age thing ...and lack of sunlight ...i use a sunlight lamp and without it id be down for murder...hibernation is a good idea....

And a general lack of motorcyle related topics...
Does the lamp actually work ?
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

:laugh: :laugh: STOP FECKING TWINNING AND MOVE TO FRANCE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

B) B) B) B) 18°c today B) B) B) B)
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

PHILinFRANCE wrote::laugh: :laugh: STOP FECKING TWINNING AND MOVE TO FRANCE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sod that, I'm on a flight to Barcelona on Friday morning to watch the Superprestigio dirt track meeting and drink loads of beer. Ok, I'm going home Sunday afternoon but that's a mere technicality.
OnHellas

Post by OnHellas »

AndyB wrote:
PHILinFRANCE wrote::laugh: :laugh: STOP FECKING TWINNING AND MOVE TO FRANCE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sod that, I'm on a flight to Barcelona on Friday morning to watch the Superprestigio dirt track meeting and drink loads of beer. Ok, I'm going home Sunday afternoon but that's a mere technicality.
And to think that we'll be having dinner with the mother-in-law on Sunday :sick: :sick:
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

If you'd said you were having the mother in law for dinner I might have asked if you stunned her first but it's the wrong thread :pinch:
OnHellas

Post by OnHellas »

AndyB wrote:If you'd said you were having the mother in law for dinner I might have asked if you stunned her first but it's the wrong thread :pinch:
Hahahahahaha............She'd take some stunning, that's for sure. Amen to that. :evil:
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

We've got the mother in law between the 22nd and the 27th and even though I'm sure that we'll be ok on Boxing Day there won't be anything left after breakfast on the 27th.
felco

Post by felco »

moto al wrote:Iv stood back for a WEEK not posting .may I please ask don't let this forum destroy itself . Moto Al. Hopefully . Not my last Post.
image_2015-12-08.jpeg
thank god I don't take life to seriously , sit safe chaps? (thumbs)
Pot kettle black :laugh:
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

What's up Al? You got beef?
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
mark1150

Post by mark1150 »

moto al wrote:Iv stood back for a WEEK not posting .may I please ask don't let this forum destroy itself . Moto Al. Hopefully . Not my last Post.
thank god I don't take life to seriously , sit safe chaps? (thumbs)
Umm unless my laptop and the forum are telling porkies I've seen post #471128 timed at 2days 13hrs ago, not a week as you claim. FYI you'll find it in the Forth Bridge thread.
The end of the road is the start of the fun

A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office

DRZ 400

XR 400 R

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”