RPM Off Road Motorcycles in Milton Keynes

Bikers and riding
gteps

RPM Off Road Motorcycles in Milton Keynes

Post by gteps »

Hello Forum Members,

Has anyone ever had any dealings with RPM Off Road Motorcycles in Milton Keynes ?

Many Thanks
Current Bikes:

BMW R1200GSA

Yamaha TT600R Belgarda
Fordy

Re: RPM Off Road Motorcycles in Milton Keynes

Post by Fordy »

Looking at the location that comes up in Google I'm guessing it's run by Neil who used to run Silverstone Superbikes out of a barn behind the Bull Hotel in Stony Stratford. I bought a ZX6R from him in 2003. Not long after, around when Carnell/Riossi shut down, the barn was condemned and I heard Neil had move to a smaller operation from Ian at Churchill Motorcycles in Pottersbury. I'm sure thats the same place.

I was very pleased with my ninja and kept it for 4 years with no issues. Neil must be getting on now but I found him to be an honest gent who knew his stuff and wasn't pushy. Churchill Motorcycles will know for sure, maybe give them a call.
gteps

Re: RPM Off Road Motorcycles in Milton Keynes

Post by gteps »

Hi Fordy,

Thanks for the feedback and the info on Churchill Motorcycles, I may well give them a quick call.
I'm looking at bikes that RPM are selling and was looking to see what people thought of them as a seller ?
Sadly I've only managed to find a couple previous buyers reviews who have not been very happy but I don't want to judge them on those alone.

Thanks again
Current Bikes:

BMW R1200GSA

Yamaha TT600R Belgarda

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”