anything good going on this bank holiday weekend ?

Bikers and riding
lodgey

Re: anything good going on this bank holiday weekend ?

Post by lodgey »

:( Going to mi brother-in-laws!
Cant have everything.
All you lot loadening up yer bikes and setting off,have a good safe time.
Latter chaps.
Lodgey.
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

AndyB wrote:I'm going to go and have a look at a classic bike rally at some point on Saturday but only because it's close, I'm taking my H2, they've got a hog roast, they've got an ale tent and it's for a worthwhile charity.

http://www.force5education.com/#!classic-bike-rally/ci4

Normally I'd say that's not exactly very adventurous but any ride on a '70s 750cc 2 stroke triple is a bit of an adventure :)
Looks interesting. Tempted to ride over on an old farts bike. Matchless. Not quick like your kettle but it usually gets there eventually. Providing the carb fixing nuts don't drop off again. :laugh: :laugh: Loctite applied, spare nuts and spanner in pocket.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

daytona-supersport wrote:
AndyB wrote:I'm going to go and have a look at a classic bike rally at some point on Saturday but only because it's close, I'm taking my H2, they've got a hog roast, they've got an ale tent and it's for a worthwhile charity.

http://www.force5education.com/#!classic-bike-rally/ci4

Normally I'd say that's not exactly very adventurous but any ride on a '70s 750cc 2 stroke triple is a bit of an adventure :)
Looks interesting. Tempted to ride over on an old farts bike. Matchless. Not quick like your kettle but it usually gets there eventually. Providing the carb fixing nuts don't drop off again. :laugh: :laugh: Loctite applied, spare nuts and spanner in pocket.
Kettle? You cheeky git, it's a Kawasaki H2 not a bloody kettle (thumbs)

It's not far from you so a Matchless oil dripper should be ok if you carry a spare gallon on the pillion seat but at least it'd match my 2 stroke supply carried in a similar way.

Let me know if you're going and we can meet up for a beer and a laugh at all the old relics then look at the bikes.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”