Bikers and riding
ktmpedro220

Re: Who's looking forward to winter?

Post by ktmpedro220 »

Lol. Can't believe they haven't started salting already. :p
felco

Post by felco »

No! Deffinatly not, no matter how good the summer's are there never long enough! Dark nights, (and mornings), freezing my bits off all day at work, spending hours on end chopping logs so I dont have to burn gas which seems to get more expensive by the hour. Then for pleasure I go out on my bike, thinking because I have heated grips my hands will be warm! No there palm warmers my fingers are freezin! In fact thay hurt its that cold! I get home and spend an hour in the bath just to get to room temperature! So no! Am not!
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

I'm looking forward to this winter but for one reason.

It gets me closer to spring when I'll get my next bike. :)
"The distant echo of faraway voices boarding far away trains,

To take them home to the ones that they love and who love them forever......."
Mr Dean

Post by Mr Dean »

Many say that as its going to be a tough one due to us having more than our fair share of Dry, sun and warmth. No doubt here doun Souf it will be snow bound 12mm on the ground for a whole week bringing all to a grinding halt :dry:

There all looking forward to it in game of thrones , they keep harping on about it :whistle:

Me, I like winter then again I like all the seasons :woohoo:
I like it here [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm enjoying the BMW F800GS :-) (The Grey one) B) :-)

dazcapri

Post by dazcapri »

Nope not me I work for a lawn treatment company so it's my least favorite time of year.Funnily enough I've just been sorting the winter clothes out of the wardrobe to check them over.I can't manage at work without gloves and my new neck warmer I got last year was a revelation don't know how I managed without one.
trophydave

Post by trophydave »

Not me,I work in a garage,so I freeze my nadgers off all winter.I have got plenty of cold weather gear but I may as well be working outside.It's this time of year that I always think that I should look for another job.
Hacknslash

Post by Hacknslash »

Im looking forward to riding without getting hot n sweaty. -4 is ideal for me

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

The Geek shall inherit the Earth.
Loggy

Post by Loggy »

I don't mind the cold, but i don't take the bike out in the salt as I don't want it disintegrating. I've got a 4x4 for the harsh weather, although I'm hoping it will be a mild winter so I can use the bike more. My new K60 Scouts (not fitted yet) are Snow rated, so will be interesting to see how they check out...
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere

Toyota Hilux 3.0lt

Army - Bedford MJ Radar Repair Workshop
boatman

Post by boatman »

NO No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Probably got the idea by now that i am not at all keen on the winter :( , its never actually so bad as i think its going to be but is depressing in this part of the world because it starts early and finishes late with much grey skies and wind n rain
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Once we get into the business end of winter and it's nice and cold plus stops raining for a week or two it's great fun being out on a bike if you're wrapped up properly so you keep warm. The scenery always seems a lot better if there's a bit of snow on the higher ground and there isn't much that looks better than hedges and trees carrying a decent amount of frost on them.

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”