We're not adventure bike riders we're BAMBIs

Bikers and riding
scouse

Re: We're not adventure bike riders we're BAMBIs

Post by scouse »

All I can say is DILLIGAF ;)
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Alun wrote:The list of top 5 bikes for BAMBi's:

1. Adevnture Tourer
2. Honda SP1/2
3. KTM Super Duke
4. Suzuki GS6
5. Harley Davidson
How old is this survey? They stopped making Honda the SP1 in 2001 and the SP2 in 2006... and WTF is a GS6?

Anyhoo, as Craig and Alphadog said: I'm not a "Born Again Biker" as I never stopped from the age of 16 :woohoo:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Anyhoo... again... 9 out of 10 statistics are a load of made up old twaddle! :whistle:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
James691

Post by James691 »

Do Tiffany Coates and Lios Pryce know about this. Thank god Swinton don't do medical insurance, there may be an increase in female prostate cancer stats!!

Perhaps Swinton only notice an increase in men over 40 insuring their bikes with them as no one under that age or female can afford the stupid prices that Swinton quote.:angry:

About as big an error as when KTM said 'sorry Ewan, you can't have a bike; we don't think you will make it with 3 trucks, 2 Doctors, 5 mechanics, a TV crew and couple of million pounds in the bank as back up. This ride that has been done by many with nothing more than a spare pair of underpants and some duct tape looks too much. We doubt you would get us much exposure, what with you having a zillion box office hits and your mate's Dad being a film producer. But best of luck - try BMW they are always desprate to get on the news' to call your customers in a very over filled market names. Good effort Swinton!
Dancing in the moonlight
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

aww ffs there i was in me own little world
happy for years and years unfashionable cheap blah blah

.. fuck off charly and ewan and suff your diatitians researchers trip organisers free bikes doctors and support vehicles up your ass
at the same time

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i can see where this i going .....

By null at 2011-01-21
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
James691

Post by James691 »

minkyhead wrote:aww ffs there i was in me own little world
happy for years and years unfashionable cheap blah blah

.. fuck off charly and ewan and suff your diatitians researchers trip organisers free bikes doctors and support vehicles up your ass
at the same time

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i can see where this i going .....
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: god bless ya Minky
Dancing in the moonlight
T.REX63

Post by T.REX63 »

BAMBi :huh: ...I think I like the sound of that :laugh: Can we get stickers made up? :woohoo:
James691

Post by James691 »

T.Rex - just wanted to say, loved reading those blog spots and best of luck on the RTW trip :) That's a whole lot of kit!
Dancing in the moonlight
T.REX63

Post by T.REX63 »

James691 wrote:T.Rex - just wanted to say, loved reading those blog spots and best of luck on the RTW trip :) That's a whole lot of kit!
Hey James 691, thanx for the feedback :) Not sure how to handle the part of staying insane until departure...:S

Return to “ADVENTURE BIKE RIDER”