Cambridgeshire lad

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
bigtony

Cambridgeshire lad

Post by bigtony »

Hi All
I have recently joined the forum and would like to introduce myself.
I have been riding bikes since the 90's mainly on the road, taking in the delights of Europe on many occasions. On one of my trips a few years ago
I was introduced to the delights of the un-surfaced roads and I was hooked! I still have road bikes but my preferred ride is on my KTM 1290 SAS,
or for a little hack around the local lanes my KTM 450 EXCF; both of which offer untold amounts of fun and will go anywhere I dare go.

I hope from joining this forum it will broaden my horizons and get me out on the bikes more than I do now! I'm heading off to Usk in Wales, tomorrow for a little ride with a small group of friends and hope to hone some skills on some quite technical lanes. Maybe one day I will be brave enough to use the 1290! I'm probably going to do a little 90 mile loop around Thetford on the 2nd January so if anyone fancies a ride out, please give me a shout.

Happy Riding
Tony
bikenav

Re: Cambridgeshire lad

Post by bikenav »

Hope you did'nt take too much good Welsh mud home with you, welcome to the forum.

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”