Hi my name is Yaman700cc ( Tony )

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
OnHellas

Re: Hi my name is Yaman700cc ( Tony )

Post by OnHellas »

A belated welcome.

I had a 700 Tracer for 12 months and 10,000 miles. A cracking motorcycle I reckon.
Carry on riding and enjoying......what have you got planned for this year with the bike?
Any trips?
Yaman700cc

Post by Yaman700cc »

Hi yes you're right it's very nice motorbike, my plan for this year it's ride to South of Italy.How about you?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

OnHellas

Post by OnHellas »

I’m currently in New Zealand. We will be going to the USA at the end of the month.
Our bikes (2X F800G) will be going airfreight this leg due to time. Sea freight would take 8-10 weeks.

We will start in Texas and then it’s North To Alaska!! There’s a song in there somewhere 😎
onslowe

Post by onslowe »

I find that the engine is about the best I have had in any bike, fantastic grunt from low revs and not too much vibration, a real underrated package. Unless going fully laden 2 up it's hard to justify more power (Autobahn's perhaps as they run out of steam a bit at 3 figures). How do you find it compared to other bikes you have had ?
macvisual

Post by macvisual »

Hi Tony, welcome!!

Apparently those 700cc parallel twin Tracer's have a stonking engine, I've heard nothing but good things about them. Great choice of wheels Sir....!..enjoy....!

Regards;
Peter
Central Scotland
"Progress is not possible without deviation".

Frank Zappa

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”