Hello from Somerset

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
V-Rider

Re: Hello from Somerset

Post by V-Rider »

Brewers Whoop wrote:Thanks Guys. I'm in Bridgwater, and ride a '14 VStrom 1000. Good to see there are quite a few people from the Somerset and Bristol area. Hope to meet some or all at some stage.
I've been looking to ride down to woolacoombe at some stage and go across exmoor etc, be good to go out for a ride with ya if you're up for it (thumbs)
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."
john-g

Post by john-g »

Brewers Whoop wrote:Thanks Guys. I'm in Bridgwater, and ride a '14 VStrom 1000. Good to see there are quite a few people from the Somerset and Bristol area. Hope to meet some or all at some stage.
Hi Brewers I'm now riding a 16 VFR800x Crossrunner, let me know if you are coming to one of the Thursday night Weston Bike Nights, always good to meet up with other ABR's for a chat.
Scuff

Post by Scuff »

I'm from Somerset but not there at the moment! Did my A levels at Bridgy College
Brewers Whoop

Post by Brewers Whoop »

V-Rider wrote:
I've been looking to ride down to woolacoombe at some stage and go across exmoor etc, be good to go out for a ride with ya if you're up for it (thumbs)
Would an evening ride now the long days are more or less here suit you V-Rider? Weekends are tied up for ages at the moment, but an evening ride would be brill
Brewers Whoop

Post by Brewers Whoop »

john-g wrote:
Hi Brewers I'm now riding a 16 VFR800x Crossrunner, let me know if you are coming to one of the Thursday night Weston Bike Nights, always good to meet up with other ABR's for a chat.
Will do. Never been to one - are they good?
john-g

Post by john-g »

To be honest they vary, sometimes if the weather is very good there can be near on 1,000 bikes while other weeks maybe half that. Mostly down to the weather but unless raining there is usually a reasonable turn out.
V-Rider

Post by V-Rider »

Brewers Whoop wrote:
V-Rider wrote:
Would an evening ride now the long days are more or less here suit you V-Rider? Weekends are tied up for ages at the moment, but an evening ride would be brill
Yep, I'd be more than up for an evening ride out that way. (thumbs)
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."
Speedofile

Post by Speedofile »

Greetings from London Alan, welcome
Dave.

Hello from Somerset

Post by Dave. »

Just down the road from you in Taunton Alan. Hope to see you around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Barftone

Post by Barftone »

Welcome from Bath. I often take a run across Exmoor to see the folks in Bideford. Some great roads even in high season. Riders is my normal coffee stop on the way to drool over the Dukes.

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”