New rider

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
Lnkshr76

Re: New rider

Post by Lnkshr76 »

Here is the ammo can as it arrived it has since had lid removed and handle but I left the handle loops as I can use as tie downs as don't want to drill through the lid for luggage loops
Lnkshr76

Post by Lnkshr76 »

Here is the ammo can as it arrived it has since had lid removed and handle but I left the handle loops as I can use as tie downs as don't want to drill through the lid for luggage loops
Lnkshr76

Post by Lnkshr76 »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (56.58 KiB) Viewed 1838 times
Lnkshr76

Post by Lnkshr76 »

Lnkshr76

Post by Lnkshr76 »

Here is the ammo can as it arrived it has since had lid removed and handle but I left the handle loops as I can use as tie downs as don't want to drill through the lid for luggage loops B)
Lnkshr76

Post by Lnkshr76 »

[attachment:1]image.jpeg[/attachment]
Here is the ammo can as it arrived it has since had lid removed and handle but I left the handle loops as I can use as tie downs as don't want to drill through the lid for luggage loops B)
Lnkshr76

Post by Lnkshr76 »

Hi all two questions . How do I delete multiple posts no idea how I ended up with multiple posts the same and how do I change the 50cc under my profile pic to 125cc please
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Lnkshr76 wrote:Hi all two questions . How do I delete multiple posts no idea how I ended up with multiple posts the same and how do I change the 50cc under my profile pic to 125cc please
The more you post the higher the cc will go.

Only a mod can delete a post.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

Welcome to the joys of trying to post photos here! :laugh: Use the "Report to moderator" button at the bottom of your post to get them deleted. Your cc increases with the more you post. (thumbs)
davsato

Post by davsato »

Lnkshr76 wrote:Hi all two questions . How do I delete multiple posts no idea how I ended up with multiple posts the same and how do I change the 50cc under my profile pic to 125cc please
Welcome to the group mate, I've sorted your multiple post problem and your cc rating goes up the more threads you take part in :)
Dave

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”