New girl from Leamington!!

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
cozmo1589
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Re: New girl from Leamington!!

Post by cozmo1589 » Wed May 11, 2011 1:21 pm

James691 wrote:Welcome to the forum :)

This is the most I have seen many of this lot type in a while :laugh: much appreciated.

If you have any questions, just ask and I think you will get about 400 replies ;)
HAHA James, your thinking exactly how i am thinking mate, nice one!!
When i joined and said hello i got about 6 replys :huh:
Maybe is because i am a 40 years old, going grey, getting on the tubby side.......oh and i am a hairy arse bloke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
doctorzippy
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:15 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: New girl from Leamington!!

Post by doctorzippy » Wed May 11, 2011 1:24 pm

cozmo1589 wrote:
James691 wrote:Welcome to the forum :)

This is the most I have seen many of this lot type in a while :laugh: much appreciated.

If you have any questions, just ask and I think you will get about 400 replies ;)
HAHA James, your thinking exactly how i am thinking mate, nice one!!
When i joined and said hello i got about 6 replys :huh:
Maybe is because i am a 40 years old, going grey, getting on the tubby side.......oh and i am a hairy arse bloke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should have changed your avatar and called yourself "Temptress" :whistle:
Life is a journey, not a destination

cozmo1589
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Re: New girl from Leamington!!

Post by cozmo1589 » Wed May 11, 2011 1:26 pm

doctorzippy wrote:
cozmo1589 wrote:
James691 wrote:Welcome to the forum :)

This is the most I have seen many of this lot type in a while :laugh: much appreciated.

If you have any questions, just ask and I think you will get about 400 replies ;)
HAHA James, your thinking exactly how i am thinking mate, nice one!!
When i joined and said hello i got about 6 replys :huh:
Maybe is because i am a 40 years old, going grey, getting on the tubby side.......oh and i am a hairy arse bloke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should have changed your avatar and called yourself "Temptress" :whistle:
Hmmmm maybe i will do just that and start all over ;) ;)
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander

appleby
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: New girl from Leamington!!

Post by appleby » Wed May 11, 2011 2:39 pm

I can't believe nobody has asked yet - so I will . . .



. . . Any chance of a pic in your nurses outfit? :whistle:

cozmo1589
Posts: 1216
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Re: New girl from Leamington!!

Post by cozmo1589 » Wed May 11, 2011 2:44 pm

appleby wrote:I can't believe nobody has asked yet - so I will . . .



. . . Any chance of a pic in your nurses outfit? :whistle:
Try www.match.com :whistle:
2014 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT Highlander

Jammin
Posts: 299
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Re: New girl from Leamington!!

Post by Jammin » Wed May 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Hang on, i haven't posted yet either....

Welcome to the Merry Land of ABR, it's great !!!

Us at the South Mids Chapter arrange a few Sunday morning ride outs with a spot of breakie so you'll have to come along & join in the fun. We've started meeting at Glebe Farm on the Fosse, not too far from Lighthorne.
Hope you can make it sometime.

Mr Toad
Posts: 811
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Re: New girl from Leamington!!

Post by Mr Toad » Wed May 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Some of you are so shallow. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Did you take the time to answer every reply/post, engage with your fellow forum readers and ask for their advice, hints and tips !!! ;)
Never enough time and so much to see and experience.



Previously a VStrom 650, and a KTM SMR 950, currently XT600E with many mods. And now a F800GS Trophy since the KTM has gone.

James691
Posts: 2272
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: New girl from Leamington!!

Post by James691 » Wed May 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Mr Toad wrote:Some of you are so shallow. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Did you take the time to answer every reply/post, engage with your fellow forum readers and ask for their advice, hints and tips !!! ;)
Indeed Mr Toad! :laugh: :) I think my post is more a reflection of my own shallow perceptions than a true reflection of the wonderful help that riders of ABR provide to other riders of any gender or rider of any make of bike :blush:

My apologies Sir, it was meant only in jest and in no way represented any actuall view either real or fictional apart from my own distorted and shallow view, coupled with my own poor humour my friend at what is nothing more than innocent and good natured help ;)

You are, as ever, the voice of reason.
Email: [email protected]

Find MEM on Facebook

c_unit
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Re: New girl from Leamington!!

Post by c_unit » Wed May 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Hi newbie from another newbie

Mr Toad
Posts: 811
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Re: New girl from Leamington!!

Post by Mr Toad » Wed May 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Voice of reason, I doubt ! reason is matter of perception. :silly: Toads are not renowned for their insight. Living under rocks and in the mud doesn't help.
No doubt many of the good folk on here work for public sector organisations and maybe the brain washing has worked. It's annual appraisal time and in the hunt for evidence in the PDJ they are merely encouraging a member of an under represented group and so able to hit the positive indicators for Race and Diversity. :laugh:
By the way I hope you secured the new job ?
Never enough time and so much to see and experience.



Previously a VStrom 650, and a KTM SMR 950, currently XT600E with many mods. And now a F800GS Trophy since the KTM has gone.

Post Reply

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests