Newbie from Maine.

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
Jethro72

Newbie from Maine.

Post by Jethro72 »

Hey. I'm new to this site. I teach motorcycle ed in So. Maine and work part time @ Street Cycles in Falmouth Maine wich is a big supporter of the hobbie. I also am a full time stay at home dad of twin baby boys. I have an '09 DR650 and I am basically new to this whole thing. I am quickly gaining major interest. I love that there will be a magazine in print about the A.R. I am always looking to help folks on the grass roots level. Let me know if I can ever be any help on a local level. I will spread the word about the mag. Jethro72.
Alun

Re:Newbie from Maine.

Post by Alun »

Hi Jethro72 and welcome. A stay at home dad eh, just what I'm doing right now as my partner is in hospital for a week or so. I'd forgotten how much hard work it is – but also a very rewarding experience. Not sure if I'd be able to cope with twins, you have my respects.

How often do you get out on the DR?
Treadtrader

Re:Newbie from Maine.

Post by Treadtrader »

Welcome to the site Jethro. Nice to get some new blood from across the pond.

We like bikes, riding, farkling and looking at em, so, lets have a pic of yours.
Contact email [email protected] or pm.

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”