If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
- Posts: 825
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:45 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
Im Ok, its the others...............Welcome (thumbs)
- Posts: 2721
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:59 pm
- Has thanked: 178 times
- Been thanked: 90 times
Another welcome from Northern Ireland (thumbs)
If I'm not online.............
I'm probably out on the Bat Bike
Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black
- Posts: 1191
- Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:24 pm
Hello from Wiltshire! (thumbs)
Look Large, Be Massive
Follow the Sapper
- Posts: 2481
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:21 am
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:59 am
and welcome from sunny Essex
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:35 am
Hello mate and welcome... (thumbs)
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:46 pm
Treat every situation like a dog..
If you can't hump it or eat it, piss on it and walk away.
Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests