Hola from Spain

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
touratrail

Re:Hola from Spain

Post by touratrail »

Hi Alun

Yes so far they have all left us happy, which gives us a real buzz.

Regarding the choice of bikes, I've raced most makes of bikes over the years but Husky's have always been my personal favourite. So they we're strong contender from the start, coupled to the fact that I had assistance from the Husqvarna importer when I rode them years ago meant that I could possibly start off where I left off.
So after the magazines reported that they were reliable with a two year waranty, I tested one out. I liked the idea of offering clients the opportunity to ride something different from KTM or Honda etc, they also turned out to be so easy to ride and do everything so well straight from the crate. As I have to work on a fleet of bike, build quality is a determining factor for me as it's far more enjoyable working on quality machines when you're doing it all day every day. The back up and technical support I've had from Husqvarna has been exemplary which is very important to the smooth running of our operation, so all in all it's a first class package. I would highly recommend anyone who is thinking of a trail/enduro bike to give a TE310 a try out, I guarantee they'll be impressed.
touratrail

Post by touratrail »

If anyone would like to arrange a test ride on one of the new Husky's visit the UK Husqvarna website for info on their local dealer.

http://www.husqvarna-motorcycles.co.uk/
Alun

Post by Alun »

I like the look of that 650 trail bike.

Last time I rode a Huskie was in 1975 when I took on a very steep Welsh coal tip and crashed. I've had a soft spot for them since then.
touratrail

Post by touratrail »

Sorry for the delay in posting this reply but I've been on the BM riding through Europe (great through the Pyrenees).

Back to business; I've got a TE610 which I use for exploring routes and general use and I find it a fantastic bike for everything barring technical sections. It's a blast on the twisty country roads and forest trails where the extra weight over the 450 is not a problem. The new 630 has more power and is a few kilos lighter so it would make an ideal ride to work bike Mon to Fri and a go most places trail bike at the weekends. If you had to pick one bike to do everything on (as oppossed to a bike for each discipline) then something like a 610 or 630 Husky would be hard to beat.

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”