Hi from Co Antrim

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
SPEN

Re: Hi from Co Antrim

Post by SPEN »

Allo from Ballyclare :blink: Dominator is a good bike i"ve had about 5 of them ,the exhaust rust to bits in no time ,What about a 750 super tenner or a DR big , theres one for sale in Glenavy if your not going off road get a bike with a decent tank range the domi will have you stopping every 110 miles or so .
andyruss

Re: Hi from Co Antrim

Post by andyruss »

Hi macdee. Just to give you my 2p worth on bike reccomendations....Ive had my 650 V Strom for 5 years now and just cant really fault it so I think you should have a look at one. Mine has been really reliable in 18,000 miles all ive done is change oil/filter (every 3-4 thou miles), changed the plugs, and nothing else!! (And a battery but that was for peace of mind rather than necestity.)
Great MPG, 60+ easy. On a recent 900 odd mile trip in Scotland I averaged 66 MPG.
Great handling bike though to be fair I dont have much experience on other bikes to compare it to, but it does the job for me!
Keep thinking I'd like the bit more poke that a bigger engine would give but thats probably the onlt thing. Have recently been thinking about trading up to the new model, but I might just spend a few bob on the one I have and keeo it a whilke yet

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”