newbie ish

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
wideparting

newbie ish

Post by wideparting »

hello people,not so newbie ish,been on the site a few months now.just changed my gsa for a crosstourer,so ill let you know how i get on with it.do a few rallies and like to tour europe once a year or so.met one or two people off the site allready.live on the wirral and i am out most weekends on the bike,usually wales.anyone fancy a ride out give me a shout. jim
moto al

Re: newbie ish

Post by moto al »

Hi welcome a great site & some good guys.cheers moto al glasgow
image_2013-07-25.jpg
image_2013-07-25.jpg (97.65 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
moto al
bull

Post by bull »

hello
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

Hi and welcome aboard :)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪
Rederic

Post by Rederic »

Hi Jim

Welcome Aboard,
I can not make this weekend but I am always up for a ride out :) drop us a text if your going for a bimble
it should not be as wet as the last ride from crossgate's was
If you fancy a change from wales I know a few road's in north lanc's and york's if you fancy it
cheer's Eric
If your not the lead dog the view never change's
scotsy

Post by scotsy »

Welcome Jim,

I've never owned a GS but do own a Crosstourer DCT and would be interested in your reasons for changing bikes?

I don't like the 'sticky out engines' but had a couple of hours on a brand new GS wc during a recent Alps trip and was pleasantly surprised with the torqeuy motor except it felt a bit 'twitchy' on white lines and overbanding.

have you ventured onto www.crosstourer.com ? lots of info and help over there for the CT owners

scotsy
wideparting

Post by wideparting »

thanks for the welcome guys.

eric hope to be out tomoz around cheshire/wales catch you next weekend.
wideparting

Post by wideparting »

scotsy, this is my first crosstourer dct,and the jury is still out,ive only done a couple of hundred miles so time may tell.had 1 gs and 2 gsas and travelled many thousands of miles on them.ive never felt the twitcyness you speak of and always felt safe on them.my last bike had done 35k miles so just felt it was time for a change,before it started costing me money. cheers jim. ps thanks for the info on crosstourer.com.

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”