If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
- Posts: 672
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:23 pm
- Been thanked: 1 time
Been browsing for a while, nice forum.
- Posts: 4021
- Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:57 pm
Welcome to the forum mate.
- Posts: 4394
- Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:35 pm
- Location: Warwickshire
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 47 times
Welcome to ABR, we do like to see a few pics. Any help needed just shout.
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:00 am
"Horsepower is an illusory Mathematical equation
Torque is the source of all Good things in the world"
- Posts: 4048
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 pm
Welcome to the forum / site .
Need any help just shout .
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 am
- Location: surrey / london border
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Posts: 1866
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:20 pm
Hi Chas, Welcome to the forum.....:cheer:
- Posts: 4590
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:59 pm
hi chas, whereabouts in france, its quite a big place you know?
Ex Varadero XL1000VA6, now SuperTenere
- Posts: 3118
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:13 pm
Bonjour from chilly Ecosse
Honda, the power of dreams.
- Posts: 3892
- Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:44 pm
Bonjour, Gaulois, Pernod, Renault and Citroen Monsieur.
Thats exhausted my french
Welcome to the site mate, looking forward to some pictures.
The end of the road is the start of the fun
A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office
XR 400 R
Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 111 guests