If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
- Posts: 2481
- Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:21 am
- Posts: 1603
- Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 pm
- Posts: 2039
- Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:47 pm
Welcome from county Durham B)
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:05 am
Hi Tony and welcome.
Keep an eye out for the "Boil Rally"
thread. It's an excellent meeting, just over the Cumbrian border from you on 25th-28th of April. Even if you only turn up for a day's riding the atmos is spot on.
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:57 pm
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 3 times
Welcome from sunny Chester-le-street.
- Posts: 2451
- Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:07 pm
- Has thanked: 70 times
- Been thanked: 37 times
Welcome aboard. Hope to see you at some of the rallies.
- Posts: 728
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:02 pm
Hello Tony and welcome to ABR from another Alp owner.
2011 Yamaha XT660Z Tenere
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:40 pm
One at least in British West Hartlepool (the Posh end). 62 riding a Tiger955i (a gentleman's machine). I rarely post on the site but read it often.
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:59 pm
Welcome from Middlesbrough
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:00 am
"Horsepower is an illusory Mathematical equation
Torque is the source of all Good things in the world"
Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests