Bonjour from Preston

If you're new to the site make your 1st post here. Tell us who you are, what you ride, your travel plans, bank account details etc.
diver1

Re: Bonjour from Preston

Post by diver1 »

Hi From Warrington.

NB. Maybe you should consider changing your Forum name? Some people may get you mixed up with that knob from the TV show 'Egg Heads'---- lol

Cheers,
John
C--J

Post by C--J »

diver1 wrote:Hi From Warrington.

NB. Maybe you should consider changing your Forum name? Some people may get you mixed up with that knob from the TV show 'Egg Heads'---- lol

Cheers,
John
Well egg heads is probably quite apt with my folical challenge issues. I havent had the pleasure of seeing the tv progeamme... I didnt get where I am today, by watching crap tv shows!
gsman

Post by gsman »

Greetings from Freckleton welcome to the forum
23 Years GS
diver1

Post by diver1 »

C--J wrote:

Cheers,
John
Well egg heads is probably quite apt with my folical challenge issues. I havent had the pleasure of seeing the tv progeamme... I didnt get where I am today, by watching crap tv shows!
diver1

Post by diver1 »

C--J wrote:

Cheers,
John
Not Married then !!!!!!!

Return to “WELCOME NEWBIE”