ABR Festival 2020 - The Details

Come and join us at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment. The 2019 Festival was a huge success and 2020 is going to be better still. Every major motorcycle manufacturer will be attending with a full rage of demo fleets. There'll be off road trails, road ride outs, celeb speakers, live music full bar and food stalls, weekend camping facilities, plenty of showers and regularly cleaned and serviced posh loos. And that's just for starters, there'll be lots more going on.
HarveyCamm

Re: ABR Festival 2020 - The Details

Post by HarveyCamm » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:10 am

Worse than that she's now changed shifts but I've got it on the calendar first so I should still be safe.
I used a Microsoft function to calculate the date difference - ok 354 was the number of days not sleeps :? slow day at work !
DaysTill ABR.jpg
DaysTill ABR.jpg (11.43 KiB) Viewed 1760 times
Still the countdown goes on :-)

Harv

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
Andi_Archer

Re: ABR Festival 2020 - The Details

Post by Andi_Archer » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:00 am

UKJeeper wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:09 am
"already sold more tickets than 2019" means get in the queues for test rides about 6am...
I spoke to one of the suppliers for the test rides and it seems they had more broken hand guards over the three days than they get all year at their training venue.

Return to “ABR FESTIVAL 2020”