ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Come and join us at Ragley Hall for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment
Alun

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by Alun »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:51 pm I payed a while back as you know Alun , but not recived a ticket yet ..................but you know who i am ;)

I sure do Phil, but you should have had an eticket mailed by return. Check your junk mail folder and if its not there email [email protected] and she'll get it sorted.

And just so you know...there's already a cold one on ice at Ragley Hall with your name on it.
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Soz to be a flue ridden numpty :o ...so we just print the e ticket and bring that along :( ......

Ta muchly
Alun

Post by Alun »

Tramp wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:25 pm Soz to be a flue ridden numpty :o ...so we just print the e ticket and bring that along :( ......

Ta muchly

That's it. There's a bar code on there so we can move riders in nice and quick and avoid long queues at the check-in.
Alun

Post by Alun »

I'm reposting the below before it slips too far down the thread as the discount tickets will be sold out in the next 48 hours.

FESTIVAL UPDATE

Last Chance For Discount Tickets (they'll be sold out within 48 hours) and guarantee your place.

If you've already booked your tickets for the ABR Festival 2019 I look forward to welcoming you to the spectacular Ragley Hall Estate on what I hope is going to be a warm and sunny weekend this coming July.

If you're still thinking of joining us at the Adventure Bike Rider Festival 2019 now is the time to act to guarantee your place and save some cash as there are still a limited number of 25% discount tickets available. But they are selling fast and are likely to sell out in the next 48 hours after which tickets will be at the full standard price.

Discounted Tickets are available to buy here https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... ival-2019/

I also need to let you know that in 2018 we sold out months before the festival which was a great disappointment to very many who put off buying tickets. And whilst Ragley Hall is a huge upgrade in both facilities and space on the 2018 venue we will be limiting numbers and the ABR Festival 2019 will almost certainly be a sell out way in advance.

It's going to be a cracking weekend with new events, ride outs, attractions, entertainment and facilities being added to the roster by the day. Full updates will be published on the ABR website soon.

And quite a few of you will welcome this...despite water pressure issues on the Ragley Estate we've managed to solve the problem and there will be showers on site. We'll also have paddle boats - the ones you stand up on - for all those who'd prefer to take a bath in the lake.

The ABR Team and I very much look forward to welcoming you to the Festival this summer.

Best Regards

Alun
Alun

Post by Alun »

FESTIVAL UPDATE

How's about this for a special announcement. Yamaha have just told me that they will be using the ABR Festival 2019 as the exclusive event to launch the new Tenere 700 in the UK.

What this means is that before the bike even hits the UK dealers Yamaha will have a fleet of Tenere 700’s at Ragley Hall and all attending the ABR Festival can take a test ride.

If you’ve not booked your ticket yet, here’s the link https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... ival-2019/
Alun

Post by Alun »

And just so you know, here's a list of all the other manufacturers that have confirmed they will be at the Festival with test ride bikes and quite a few are also bringing their off-road skills teams.

Yamaha
BMW
KTM
Suzuki
Ducati
Kawasaki
Triumph
Royal Enfield
Benelli
Rally Raid - with their modified bikes.

And here's a list of the ones that have verbally said they are coming but we've yet to pin them down

Honda
Moto Guzzi
Sinnis

More details soon.
Alun

Post by Alun »

Here's a quick and short update...…

Honda have just confirmed they will be at the ABR Festival

It's looking like we're going to have the whole of the adventure motorcycle industry at Ragley Hall. Nice.
Tink

Post by Tink »

Alun wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:26 pm Here's a quick and short update...…

Honda have just confirmed they will be at the ABR Festival

It's looking like we're going to have the whole of the adventure motorcycle industry at Ragley Hall. Nice.
Well done Alun👍.... You have put a lot of effort into this festival and it's certainly payed off...
I'm looking forward to it🍻🍻👍👍
Benson-1215

Post by Benson-1215 »

Alun how big is the bar? and ask them to be well stocked up :D
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Looking forward to this one, pif and I already discussing ferry options, the ball is rolling, bring it on :D

Return to “ABR Festival 2019”