ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Come and join us at Ragley Hall for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment
User avatar
Godspeed
Posts: 954
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:35 pm
Has thanked: 901 times
Been thanked: 555 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Godspeed » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:11 pm

I reckon 2 acres... just to make sure my C90 and tent aren’t too squashed 😂
CBF125 (Sports tourer)

XR125L (workhorse)

ANF125 (Distance, loads up well)

Monkey Bike (Fun, for light off-road)

C90 (off Road mean machine)

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
Benson-1215
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 pm
Location: Caerphilly
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Benson-1215 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:52 pm

Alun my good man could one book the main house for me and the butler.
:shock:
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4724
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Alun » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:00 am

We're just looking at which bands to book for the Friday and Saturday nights - suggestions are welcome.

The ABR Festival opens on Friday 12 July 2019 and on 12th July 2018 Ragley Hall was hosting this guy. We bumped him out this year.
Tom.jpg
Tom.jpg (22.98 KiB) Viewed 684 times

User avatar
Cone
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:25 pm
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 234 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Cone » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:18 am

Alun wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:00 am
We're just looking at which bands to book for the Friday and Saturday nights - suggestions are welcome.

The ABR Festival opens on Friday 12 July 2019 and on 12th July 2018 Ragley Hall was hosting this guy. We bumped him out this year.

Tom.jpg


Alun Get him back for our shin dig...

~ACP~
Posts: 827
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 67 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by ~ACP~ » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:45 pm

Cone wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:18 am
Alun wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:00 am
We're just looking at which bands to book for the Friday and Saturday nights - suggestions are welcome.

The ABR Festival opens on Friday 12 July 2019 and on 12th July 2018 Ragley Hall was hosting this guy. We bumped him out this year.

Tom.jpg


Alun Get him back for our shin dig...
Is that so you can throw your pants at him? :P

User avatar
andrew882
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by andrew882 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:32 pm

I heard he's a demon through the ruts....

User avatar
Cone
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:25 pm
Has thanked: 151 times
Been thanked: 234 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Cone » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:37 pm

~ACP~ wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:45 pm
Cone wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:18 am
Alun wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:00 am
We're just looking at which bands to book for the Friday and Saturday nights - suggestions are welcome.

The ABR Festival opens on Friday 12 July 2019 and on 12th July 2018 Ragley Hall was hosting this guy. We bumped him out this year.

Tom.jpg


Alun Get him back for our shin dig...


Is that so you can throw your pants at him? :P
As long as I’ve got my hat on to make sure my heads warm all’s fine!

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4724
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by Alun » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:31 am

FESTIVAL UPDATE

A big thanks to all those who’ve bought tickets to the Adventure Bike Rider Festival 2019. Without your support there would be no Festival.

The good news is I can now confirm that the 2019 Festival is going to be the biggest ABR gathering to date. Early Bird Ticket sales over the past two weeks have already passed the total sold for the 2018 Festival. We’re on course for hosting the best attended adventure bike festival ever held in the UK.

For all those still thinking of attending the Festival…come and join us, it’s going to be a fantastic weekend. Novice, expert or anywhere in between, everyone is guaranteed a warm welcome.

And there’s more good news, you can still benefit from discounted Early Bird Tickets but not for much longer. Here's the link https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... ival-2019/

The ABR team and I look forward to seeing you all at the 2019 Festival

beddowsm
Posts: 3432
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:01 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by beddowsm » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:57 pm

Cracking numbers coming, how times have changed quickly. It was only a few years ago in a wet muddy field with only a small handful in attendance. Its nice to have seen it grow into the festival it is now.

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4724
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 237 times
Been thanked: 292 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by Alun » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:03 pm

beddowsm wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:57 pm
Cracking numbers coming, how times have changed quickly. It was only a few years ago in a wet muddy field with only a small handful in attendance. Its nice to have seen it grow into the festival it is now.

Thanks Mike, look forward to seeing you and the family at the Fest.

Post Reply

Return to “ABR Festival 2019”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests