ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Come and join us at Ragley Hall for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment
Adrian
Posts: 1307
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:17 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Adrian » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Hey Alun,
Hope you guys are all well.
I bought my tickets today.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Cheers
Ade


*** My Motorcycle Blog - www.adeygravy.wordpress.com ***

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
User avatar
valves
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:21 pm
Location: Farnham, Surrey
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by valves » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:07 pm

Bought the weekend ticket for this but staying in a local B&B - is onsite bike parking available still to me?
You can live more in 5 minutes on a bike... than some people will live in their whole lifetime (Burt Munro, World's Fastest Indian)

User avatar
g00ner
Posts: 662
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by g00ner » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:57 pm

Alun

There's a group of us in Kent who would most likely join the TRF rideouts - therefore travel by Van. Most of us sleep in the vans - will they be placed in the 'Tent camping' or over by the wobble boxes?

M

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4712
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 290 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Alun » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:30 pm

valves wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:07 pm
Bought the weekend ticket for this but staying in a local B&B - is onsite bike parking available still to me?

Absolutely.

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4712
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 290 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Alun » Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:33 pm

g00ner wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:57 pm
Alun

There's a group of us in Kent who would most likely join the TRF rideouts - therefore travel by Van. Most of us sleep in the vans - will they be placed in the 'Tent camping' or over by the wobble boxes?

M

The tent camping area is bikes and tent only. All vans will need to be parked up by the campervans.

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4712
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 290 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Alun » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:42 pm

Update – I can now confirm that the 2019 Festival going to be the biggest and best attended ABR Festival ever. Ticket sales have gone over 500 and are still selling fast. So, if you want to take advantage of the Early Bird Discount Tickets at £39….best get them now, they'll be gone soon.

https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... ival-2019/

Here's another look at the new venue, Ragley Hall in Warwickshire. To give you an idea of the size of the estate they host the Game Fair which attracts 140,000 visitors.


User avatar
Godspeed
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:35 pm
Has thanked: 812 times
Been thanked: 482 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Godspeed » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Can I bag a camping spot over to the left 😂
CBF125

XR125L

ANF125

C90

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4712
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 290 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Alun » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:19 pm

Godspeed wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:13 pm
Can I bag a camping spot over to the left 😂

I'll nip over tomorrow and peg it out for you. One or two acres?

Tink
Posts: 1075
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:00 pm
Location: North Yorkshire
Has thanked: 417 times
Been thanked: 122 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Tink » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:50 pm

Alun wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:19 pm
Godspeed wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:13 pm
Can I bag a camping spot over to the left 😂

I'll nip over tomorrow and peg it out for you. One or two acres?
Bugger!! That's were I was after😂😂😂😂

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4712
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 233 times
Been thanked: 290 times

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - Details

Post by Alun » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:11 pm

Tink wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:50 pm
Alun wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:19 pm
Godspeed wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:13 pm
Can I bag a camping spot over to the left 😂

I'll nip over tomorrow and peg it out for you. One or two acres?
Bugger!! That's were I was after😂😂😂😂

I could introduce you.

Post Reply

Return to “ABR Festival 2019”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests