ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Come and join us at Ragley Hall for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment
Cobblers

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by Cobblers »

Hello Alun,
Apologies if I've missed these details in the thread, but what dates and times will the entry to the camping be available? Is it from the morning of Friday the 12th?

Also, I've booked 2 full tickets for the weekend and a car+trailer ticket. My tent is linked to the car, from reading this thread it looks like camping is for Bikes/Tents and Vans separate. Can I pitch my car & tent where the bikes are?
Alun

Post by Alun »

Cobblers wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:11 am Hello Alun,
Apologies if I've missed these details in the thread, but what dates and times will the entry to the camping be available? Is it from the morning of Friday the 12th?

Also, I've booked 2 full tickets for the weekend and a car+trailer ticket. My tent is linked to the car, from reading this thread it looks like camping is for Bikes/Tents and Vans separate. Can I pitch my car & tent where the bikes are?

All the details can be found under the 'Festival' tab on this website https://www.adventurebikerider.com/trav ... ing-times/

The gates open 9M on Friday 12th with full access available. All cars, vans, campers are parked up in a separate field from bikes - insurance and local authority health and safety dictate that. You can either carry your tent into the bike field or camp by your car and trailer.
Cobblers

Post by Cobblers »

Alun wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:48 am
Cobblers wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:11 am Hello Alun,

All the details can be found under the 'Festival' tab on this website https://www.adventurebikerider.com/trav ... ing-times/

The gates open 9M on Friday 12th with full access available. All cars, vans, campers are parked up in a separate field from bikes - insurance and local authority health and safety dictate that. You can either carry your tent into the bike field or camp by your car and trailer.
Many thanks Alun, apologies again, I should have been able to find that. The link has all the info apart for the pitch size for cars, vans and campers, are these larger than the 4M x 4M, or not marked out?
Cone

Post by Cone »

Have to say I am looking forward to this, it’s keeping me going through the week!!
herman

Post by herman »

Cone wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:26 am Have to say I am looking forward to this, it’s keeping me going through the week!!
A spot of immodium should sort that for you :D
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Alun

Post by Alun »

Cobblers wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:43 am
Many thanks Alun, apologies again, I should have been able to find that. The link has all the info apart for the pitch size for cars, vans and campers, are these larger than the 4M x 4M, or not marked out?

Don't worry about space, you'll be sorted.
Cone

Post by Cone »

Here’s a genuine question

Think my tyre will be wrecked by the time I get there, I like to get my monies worth! Will you have any people selling tyres there, and if so what sorts will be for sale?
Alun

Post by Alun »

Cone wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:45 am Here’s a genuine question

Think my tyre will be wrecked by the time I get there, I like to get my monies worth! Will you have any people selling tyres there, and if so what sorts will be for sale?
Yes, there's one stand selling tyres - Bridgestone only.
Cone

Post by Cone »

Alun wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:33 am
Cone wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:45 am Here’s a genuine question

Yes, there's one stand selling tyres - Bridgestone only.
Will they give me a free bag if I buy one?
Alun

Post by Alun »

Cone wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:01 am
Will they give me a free bag if I buy one?

View it as a golden opportunity to test your persuasive powers

Return to “ABR Festival 2019”