ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Come and join us at Ragley Hall for a weekend of adventure motorcycle fun and entertainment
Bryn

Re: ABR Festival 2019 - The Details

Post by Bryn »

Italy1 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:44 am That's a very reasonable rate! If you're looking for something to do in the localish area on the Thursday, you might be interested in checking out this Cotswolds route we featured in ABR a couple of years back - https://adventurebikerider.com/forum/vi ... 43&t=43541.
Should have checked my dates.. :? ...we are travelling up on the Thursday but thank you for the tip
[/quote]

That makes more sense :lol: See you at the festival!
Alun

Post by Alun »

Here's a list of the speakers appearing at the ABR Festival this July.

https://www.adventurebikerider.com/abr- ... kers-list/

We may be adding one or two more.

All the speakers will be performing in the 'Great Hall' in Ragley, it's an impressive setting. The last time I was up at the venue a Bollywood company had hired it out to film a murder scene. Very entertaining.

Austin Vince will also have his own room in Ragley Hall where he'll be presenting his Adventure Travel Films.

Here's the Great Hall decked out for ABR, hope you like my choice of linen and flowers.

great hall at ragley.png
great hall at ragley.png (969.58 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
Benson-1215

Post by Benson-1215 »

Alun wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:21 am Here's a list of the speakers appearing at the ABR Festival this July.

https://www.adventurebikerider.com/abr- ... kers-list/

We may be adding one or two more.

All the speakers will be performing in the 'Great Hall' in Ragley, it's an impressive setting. The last time I was up at the venue a Bollywood company had hired it out to film a murder scene. Very entertaining.

Austin Vince will also have his own room in Ragley Hall where he'll be presenting his Adventure Travel Films.

Here's the Great Hall decked out for ABR, hope you like my choice of linen and flowers.

great hall at ragley.png
BUN FIGHT :D
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'
Benson-1215

Post by Benson-1215 »

Excellent line up been lucky to hear 5 of the guest speakers have to admit Billy should have a health warning when he gets going you will be crying in laughter.
"I came into this world with nothing and with careful management
I still have most of it left'
Alun

Post by Alun »

Here's a list of the manufactures that have confirmed they are bringing their test ride fleets to the ABR Festival.

Details of models and how to book your test rides nearer the time. Plus we'll have details on which models will be available to test ride off road and those road only.

If you've not bought a ticket for the festival yet you can pick one up here. https://www.adventurebikerider.com/even ... ival-2019/

Bikes at festival.jpg
Bikes at festival.jpg (41.38 KiB) Viewed 2576 times
Italy1

Post by Italy1 »

possibly another not so bright question from me.....hope you are getting used to them by now Alun, will there be some light off road bikes to borrow to have a go at the off road beginners course or would we have to try with our own rides?

I would not want to try and pick up a Vara off the floor :-)
Alun

Post by Alun »

Italy1 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:48 pm possibly another not so bright question from me.....hope you are getting used to them by now Alun, will there be some light off road bikes to borrow to have a go at the off road beginners course or would we have to try with our own rides?

I would not want to try and pick up a Vara off the floor :-)

A number of the main manufacturers are bringing their off road school teams and bikes plus Mick Extance and Inch Perfect Trials will have their bikes and their trainers on site.

There'll also be plenty of bodies on hand to help with heaving the Vara the right way up.
Mad Hatter

Post by Mad Hatter »

Hi Alun,

I was just about to double check I'd actually booked to bring the car and trailer on my tickets but then realised I've had a snafu with my email address since I booked and it's been terminated with non of the emails saved so I don't actually have the online copy of the tickets anymore and haven't printed them out, the joys of modern technology eh :roll:

Is there anyway I can get them sent out again to my new email address?
Alun

Post by Alun »

Mad Hatter wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 5:13 pm Hi Alun,

I was just about to double check I'd actually booked to bring the car and trailer on my tickets but then realised I've had a snafu with my email address since I booked and it's been terminated with non of the emails saved so I don't actually have the online copy of the tickets anymore and haven't printed them out, the joys of modern technology eh :roll:

If you send an email to [email protected] stating the above and including your full name, address and old email details she'll get you sorted.
Mad Hatter

Post by Mad Hatter »

Alun wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 5:20 pm
Mad Hatter wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 5:13 pm Hi Alun,

If you send an email to [email protected] stating the above and including your full name, address and old email details she'll get you sorted.
Cheers Alun

Return to “ABR Festival 2019”